I'm pretty ashamed to say that this is the first time I've ever listened to this album. Why am I so stupid...

I'm pretty ashamed to say that this is the first time I've ever listened to this album. Why am I so stupid? This is incredible, reading along with the lyrics is such an amazing experience. I'm on Nervous Young Inhumans right now. I'll admit that I only seriously got into music listening last year, so catching up is in order clearly. But wow this is just so moving.

My only question is, why is it called Twin Fantasy?

When I was a teenager, Beyonce had just released her first album in 2003 called "Dangerously in Love". I instantly bought it on CD because my friend recommended it to me and I still listen to it at least every week. It's probably my only 10/10 record. I don't listen to a lot of music, but I went to this board and saw this shit posted here and I listened to it and vomited. This has got to be the most unoriginal piece of music ever.

Will here, thanks man.

I have an incest fetish.

Two people in the story, and in the end the romance is just a fantasy
(At least I think that's why)

idk why but it's so good

saved

Ah makes sense, thanks for the insight.

Thank you for writing what's in my head but what I could never write in words!

>listening to faggot furry music
Oh my fucking God, kill yourself immediately.

Either trolling or never listened

>posting shitposting faggot shitposts
Oh my fucking God, kill yourself immediately.

i listened to the first two tracks in the full and, honestly, got a little bored
probably not really in the right mindset, though, you know what I mean?

Ya I feel you. I think I tried listening a while ago as I was out and about and I felt the same as you.

It happened with Divers and Ys as well, and when I finally sat down and read the lyrics along with it, it began to click a lot more.

I mean he really is a furry lol, just go look at his favorites on his tumblr

Who gives a fuck? Freddie gibbs is a rapist, swans man might be, pretty much every rock musician has done something despicable. If their music speaks to you, why are you so insecure?

I'm just saying, it's disappointing when the music your connect with is by a furry

*you

that's absolutely retarded

I agree with you. I don't like heroin, but obviously I'd listen to the velvet underground. And Will isn't even singing about being a furry, which I could find bothering me, but he's literally just singing about life? Like dude get a grip

You didn't ask a question

dude I'm a big CSH fan but still

Oh sorry I didn't know this was a question board!! The next time I post I will be sure to bring my questionnaire along with a bubble sheet for you all to fill out