Why can't I find a torrent for this in any site??

Why can't I find a torrent for this in any site??

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/558-progressive-rock-king-crimson-uk-discography-studio-1969-2011-by-atit-ordep-t12076932.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you are not trying hard enough

Because its a ghost album

Dude, I've gone to Kickass, Piraye Bay, TorrentZ... Can't find it!

Because King Crimson are copyright nazis.

I can't even find their album covers on topsters2, I have to use an image from elsewhere.

Use soulseek or the rebecca black tech archive

is this bait or are you a ten year old

are you a literal baby

download soulseek, use that for everything

>tfw I managed to download their entire discog from a blog before it got deleted
feels pretty good

no bait, and 19 years old.

I always get albums from Kickass, but apparently they're not so keen on having their music downloaded.

USE SOULSEEK
HOLY SHIT

Ok, I downloaded Soulseek and immediately found it. Thanks guys

np senpai
spread the word of soulseek to your summerfag brethren, we can't keep having threads like these

Spread the word I shall. Thank you Sup Forums

this album isnt real

That's a good way to get some letters from your ISP. Enjoy your transcoded 128kbps version of the album from slsk, just like the rest of the garbage you plucked from shitty trackers.

>2016
>not having a self-hosted redundant archive of every release on what.cd
my sides

Found it, pleb. Took me less than a minute. Just select Court of the Crimson King only in Bittorrent or utorrent. kat.cr/558-progressive-rock-king-crimson-uk-discography-studio-1969-2011-by-atit-ordep-t12076932.html

Literally, typed in 'In the Court of the Crimson King' zip. First link. Job done.

If you had read my earlier post you'd see I downloaded that Soulseek app and instantly found what I was looking for. Thanks.

summerfag here
can anyone tell me why nothing is coming up

that's odd, sometimes soulseek is a bit slow but it usually comes up within 30 seconds... not sure, i guess just try closing it and opening it again

just found a ton on pirate bay so i dont know what your talking about

Mine's working fine dude. Probably your connection.

you were right
i just had to end the task and reopen

Same problem. I come here pretty often, but never tried Soulseek 'till now. Is making an account necessary?

Why do people not use soulseek? What the fuck

Oh yeah, for all the Soulseek newbies: most file-sharers will require that you share something before you can download their stuff. You only have to share a folder of music and then you're set.

I think it blocks you from searching for popular artists with obvious search terms. Just try Lamar + album title

damn...

O_O

are you trying to pirate my album user?

that toaster is filthy, holy shit wash it

download the discography torrent and select to download only the album folder on it, tard