Rate the music scenes of the continents

Rate the music scenes of the continents.

>god tier
Europe, Africa
>great tier
Asia
>okay tier
South America
>bad tier
North America
>shit tier
Australia.

Agree 100%

>god tier
America, Europe
>shit tier
everything else

>Asia
>not god tier

>Africa god, NA bad

>being a western-centric bitch

pleb warning

Embarrasing. Come back when you've listened to more music.

America and Europe contributed more to music than any other regions

Anything japan does is just copying what America and Europe did

>>okay tier
>South America

rate of the contruies, please

If you took away japan it would be shit.

List your favourite musicians.

God Tier
North America, Europe

Great Tier
Asia, Australia

Good Tier
South America, Africa

Shit Tier
Antarctica

>t. guy who has never heard of the god tier traditional chinese music
as expected of a pleb

Real patric taste coming through:

>god tier
Europe, Asia
>great tier
Africa
>okay tier
North America
>bad tier
South America
>shit tier
Australia

The Prodigy, BOC, Ice Cube, DJ Screw

all real innovators

You must be 18 or older to post on this website.

Name 10 good African bands you faggot.

easy:
Seether
Miles Davis
uh...

m8 i sampled trad chinese music in beats I made. We're talking about a "scene" here though, so we should be looking for innovative, exciting new music. Which Chinese law and shit kinda doesn't let happen.

I would like to hear some reccomendations on good trad chinese music though, I don't really know shit about it, I just like the vocals.

If any of you honestly think Africa has produced more great music than either Europe or North America you're philistines of the highest degree. Under no circumstance could you reconcile this belief with good taste.

>I've never listened to African music

I'm American and all you fuckers in here putting the US in god tier are retarded.

OP is correct 100%. The best music of all time has come out of Europe. Trying to refute this is autistic.

The US isn't a fucking continent you babbling retard.

I do listen to African music. Try again.

In fact, I'd suggest you attempt to put forth a counterpoint to what I've said, but I know that you can't, because there is hardly a single valid counterpoint to be made.

There's nothing to counter because you didn't make a single point other than "My opinion > Your opinion." It has no argumentative value because you didn't make an argument.

It's a black supremacy meme to piss off Sup Forums. Blues is the closest thing to "African" music that any of the teenagers here at Sup Forums have ever heard.

You're the one who made the initial assertion that African music is better than North American music. Of course, you posted no reasoning, and then expect me to waste my time detailing an argument

i am european and grew up with electronic music but i cant believe the amount of people underrating american music here

>using Australia as a continent in this context
>not Oceania
shit tier opinion

Very original

Yeah there's Fela Kuti, and then there's... And then there's... Um holding on I'm having trouble remembering of the top my head.

Metal Tier List:
>god tier
Europe
>great tier
North America, Australia
>okay tier
South America
>bad tier
Asia
>they're trying tier
Africa

Boy you people have the shit taste.

>God tier
North America, Europe

>Great tier
Asia

>okay tier
South America, Africa

>has a few good artists tier
Australia

Imagine getting so bitter in a thread where you arbitrary rank continents by musical output

>various songs by kalahari bushmen

>so bitter

You sure you're not projecting? the other user doesn't seem mad at all.

>shit tier
>Australia
Yeah I live in Melbourne and I can attest to this. We had a good thing going in the 70s and 80s, but ever since the whole emo thing got huge, the scene has been riddled with metal. I have no aversion to metal, but it's loud, and doesn't work in small venues. Everyone's sick of their ears bleeding so the live scene is basically dead. Mates of the band will turn up, that is all.

dang, you got me friendo

>being a weaboo
baka desu famalam

>I'm wrong so I'll say he's younger than me

You must be 18 or older to post on this website.