/rym/ - Rate Your Music/Sonemic General

Joys edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~TheBlastMaster
rateyourmusic.com/collection/hittinbills/
rateyourmusic.com/~Alsaav
rateyourmusic.com/~randomforest
rateyourmusic.com/misc/nogenre_you_own
rateyourmusic.com/list/finulanu/rymers_who_hate_ayn_rand_and_pretty_much_everything_that_sprung_from_her_batshit_crazy_half_assed_excuse_for_a_philosophy/
rateyourmusic.com/~runtheswans
rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus
rateyourmusic.com/~portraits
rateyourmusic.com/~Strange_Overtones
rbt.asia/mu/image/WJXY5uxNCA5MeKsyCfEXrg
sys.Sup
rateyourmusic.com/~uglyboy
rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's the girl:)

>you will never know the joys of sucking his weighty e-penis

wdhmbt

Redpill me on the following users:

-psychometry
-daisiesfree
-Cokeandasmile
-Kishinev
-sodr2

RYM celebrities are the saddest things

rateyourmusic.com/~TheBlastMaster

t. embryo

rateyourmusic.com/collection/hittinbills/

just moved back to my parents for a summer internship, which means i get to catalogue all my old cds over the next few months

>a nobody who probably incognito posts here
>she seems too good to be true so she's probably a lot fatter than you might think
>a nobody
>good meme material. doesn't actually post here but pretending he does is funny
>a christian sandnigger with asperger's (???)

>psychometry and cokeandasmile
>nobodies
let's see your profile senpai

Kishinev's the only decent person on that list

t. psychometry

rateyourmusic.com/~Alsaav

>anime avatar
>Other Sites: MyAnimeList
wew

Someone needs to start a /rym/ redpill pastebin, I've had enough of these "redpill me on x" posts.

Manga isn't anime you mong

rateyourmusic.com/~randomforest

rateyourmusic.com/misc/nogenre_you_own

rateyourmusic.com/list/finulanu/rymers_who_hate_ayn_rand_and_pretty_much_everything_that_sprung_from_her_batshit_crazy_half_assed_excuse_for_a_philosophy/

Redpill me on why RYM hates Ayn Rand so much

rateyourmusic.com/~runtheswans

most of my 5.0 are just nostalgia-core :(

because ayn rand is a meme 'philosopher'

yikes

yikes

rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus

yikes

yikes

wdhmbt

Maybe if I listen to more obscure international music than the next guy my life will have significance.

>visits exitsense's profile once

rateyourmusic.com/~portraits

EWWW Fucking DISGUSTING *retching sounds OH GOD IM GOING TO THROW UP

what the fuck is going on

WDSMBD

>tfw cucked by cacespace

How would you rank the following users?
>AntiWarhol
>carbonado
>Kishinev
>cacespace
>Quilled_Investigator
>aoa
>carburador
>portraits
>PerfumedNightmare
>exitsense
>EtInArcadiaEgo
>landscape_suicide
>treblekicker
>nippongirls
>sodr2

landscape_suicide
EtInArcadiaEgo
AntiWarhol
aoa
carbonado

>l_s and Arcadia
>relevant
t. one of them

just a fan of their amazing ratings

ORDERED RANKING

(Elder Gods tier)
>AntiWarhol
>carbonado
(Pure disciples tier)
>aoa
>carburador
>treblekicker
(Contaminated/rejected disciples tier)
>exitsense
>nippongirls
>Kishinev
>Quilled_Investigator
>cacespace
>sodr2
(Shit/meme tier)
>landscape_suicide
>portraits
>EtInArcadiaEgo

nice meme

>I had a brief online convo with a former RYMer (crosshatches) recently who DJs and produces now; he said he views "outsider" bring stuff that comes from "outside the house/techno divide," but that seems to be not really how the term is used on the internet a lot of the time.

So Sup Forums, Karlhalliday is now a DJ and a producer. And what are you doing with your life?

So why is it you worship people who are clueless teenagers/20-somethings

Source

mods ban these threads

epithalamion's comment box

This is flawless

this is the epicenter of competitive tastemaking

rateyourmusic.com/~Strange_Overtones

Feel free to critique me on reviews.

Accurate desu. I would probably put aoa and Ethan a tier higher, but I can get behind this ranking.

>mensa
>not meme tier
he literally posted on Sup Forums

Ethan was accepted but he will always be contaminated by his past (Mensa fiasco, kodi-droning, etc) plus his film rates are laughable

^

t. embryos

true

rbt.asia/mu/image/WJXY5uxNCA5MeKsyCfEXrg

wtf is a t embryo u stupid fag

This, cacespace posts here too

honestly though you people obsessing over shitty profiles with shitty taste is pathetic

how old are you fucking children

But guys, listening to music can be a hobby when taken to autistic extremes

Posting here isn't the issue... carburador avatarfags and is one of Rich's closest disciples. Quilled_Investigator was JUST-tier and used to meme harder than EtInArcadia ego, and Rich would probably never speak to him again if he found out.

carburador became friends with him a long time ago, before they even joined RYM.

I thought he knew about it all along

I hope all the regulars here get AIDS.

There's no way he knows that Ethan ran the FB page that constantly made fun of him and spammed his profile, yet still chose to talk to him.

what's kg

t. Mensa

I thought the Avant-Teens Only admins were those weebteam autists?
K@r@g@rg@
@ = a

The biggest score on my compatibility list is a 68. What does that mean?

He reads these threads (as most RYMers do), he would have to find out eventually

sys.Sup Forums.org/mu/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=65450245

Nigger fag : u

Kodi-droning can't be helped

The fuck? Weebteam people only listen to Sup Forumscore.

Avant-Teens Only was run by blogchat, which consisted of
>Mensa / Quilled_Investigator
>calvin peters / lullabycheat (worst cancer this board has ever seen, thank god he's gone)
>Sanic Hedgehog / santosmalandros
>Juan Soto (now convicted pedo)
>Kodi Cinelli
>Banjoman Franklin
>rconnor / Lammergeier (now deceased)
blogchat was a 2012-2014 group known for droning Kodi Cinelli's music taste due to chart threads. heavycoffee was almost part of this, but graduated to AntiWarhol early enough to not get sucked in.

Karagarga

DELETE THIS

the point of that page was never to make fun of anti himself, just his followers

Did they make fun of anyone else besides rich?

TheHorbgorbler if I remember right

Things like screenshotting his forum posts makes him undeniably a target of ridicule. Regardless, AntiWarhol hates attention and they constantly linked his profile, screenshotted him, posted his name, etc. If Rich didn't mind that, then he wouldn't hate any of us in /rym/ because we do the same thing in every RYM thread, just with less originality. Yet he still hides his profile and leaves ambiguous profile comments aimed at us, because he doesn't like this stuff.

see but yes: karlhalliday, joy_circumcision, the list goes on...

You all need to Kill yourselves immediately

carburador is a pleb

His taste comes off as effortlessly authentic yet unique, related to his personal interests and identity, while still being in line with God Anti. It's what we should all strive for.

how fucking old are you children

I'm 35

Be kind to others, life is short :-)

>5 stars to a Los Saicos compilation
>zero Stooges records rated
>zero Kinks records rated

But sure, he's a efortlessly authentic individual and totally not posturing. ;)

The point was always to mock the degree to which other people would deify him, there's really nothing about Rich himself to make fun of.

Carpet bomb this faggot ass gen

rateyourmusic.com/~uglyboy

I have not heard that much music I guess

CARBURADOR APOLOGISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Like its our fault there isn't any worthwile good users around anymore. Moron

>87 replies
>20 posters

Near the pinnacle of modern music, Eastman's repertoire is so unfairly glazed over in the overly white sophisticate as to make me sick, but to make such beautiful, inspiring works into mere political statements (though that they are, in part) would be to reduce one of the most amazing careers in music ever to nothing more than that of a typical Marxist activist, and that treatment may be a fate even worse than public ignorance.

The works on display here are titanic. "Stay on It" opens the set, and immediately, it is revealed that there is such a thing as a populist minimalist. But that is the name of the game for Eastman - a shatterer of preconceived notions, and one of the very few in the avant-garde to make John fucking Cage seem conservative by comparison (see: his outburst at Eastman's choice of material while performing one of his open-ended pieces that instructed the vocalist to "Give a lecture"). I could go on for days about how "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?," though the worst of the set, far outstrips the careers of most modern composers entirely; how "The Holy Presence of Joan d'Arc" is a more "classical" approach for Eastman, and it succeeds endlessly; how his highly political "Nigger Trilogy" could easily be called the greatest triptych ever conceived in music; and how the "1, 2, 3, 4!" of "Evil Nigger" separates the most impactful bars of music I've yet heard.

But I won't.

this says literally nothing about the album, artist or anything really

why is j_c so based?

Eastman being glazed over in an overly white community doesn't tell me ANYTHING about the music other than the assumption that he was glazed over because he was black. I hate when people give these total non-statements.

>∞ " "
wdhmbt?

rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703

music

Sissy wasn't in on that shit?

>(Shit/meme tier)
>>portraits
I could go on for days about how ~joy_circumcision, though not as good as his current account, far outstrips the accounts of most RYM users entirely; how ~portraits is a more "low-profile" approach for Tyler, and it succeeds endlessly; how his highly political Julius Eastman review could easily be called the greatest piece of music criticism ever conceived on RYM; and how his blog post about avant-teens separates the most impactful Sup Forums meme I've yet read.

But I won't.

He used to just talk to everyone and insert himself into everything. Wasn't a blogchat member, just friends with most of them.

Embryos come and embryos go, but AntiWarhol remains an impenetrable and eternal presence on RYM

sissy is such a qt desu, always nice and good taste too
>tfw i will never ravage his bp