After revisiting TLOP I find it become hard to rank with the rest of his discography...

After revisiting TLOP I find it become hard to rank with the rest of his discography. But I also find my rankings of all Kanye albums ever changing and damn near impossible to make concrete. Each album has a different sound and subject matter, but this is what makes him great artist. He's so difficult to understand, but i guess that makes him a creative genius. Enough of this talk, help me rank these /mu. Here are mine at the moment
1. MBDTF
2. Late Registration
3. Yeezus
4. College Dropout
5. 808s and Heartbreak
6. TLOP
7. Graduation

Feel free to rank them for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RapFavorites/status/735241434702348288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

listen to better music please

Shut up Trip bitch. Huff on some Carbon monoxide

MBDTF at 1 and LR at 2 have gotta be fuckin obligatory. Any other albums in those places would be impossible. The rest of the positions are basically toss ups. They're all comparably good.

You can say what you want about the guy, but he is consistent as fuck in quality.

I agree, he is very consistent and makes amazing music, but nowadays it's "cool" to hate Kanye so nobody really listens to him or gives a try because they are afraid of being judged for it.

I liked what he did with stripping Yeezus down to their bare minimum and being weird with it, but for some reason I don't like how he did it with TLOP. It feels lazy now, maybe? Since he already did it and did it better? Hearing Chance play the original demo for Waves made me upset

twitter.com/RapFavorites/status/735241434702348288

Can poptimism die already?

>twitter.com/RapFavorites/status/735241434702348288
i dont feel like TLOP was stripped down if anything it was lavish and all over the place

1. 808s
2. College Dropout
3. LR
4. MBDTF
5. Graduation
6. TLOP
7. Yeezus
Judge me

Maybe. I just figured the songs I don't like must have had better versions since I love Ye

OP here
We respect all opinions here no judgment shall be passed

:')

my current ranking, although it pretty much changes on my mood and season
1. Yeezus
2. LR
3. 808's
4. MBDTF
5. CD
6. Graduation
7. TLOP

i always say Graduation is his worst then i listen to it and i cant help but love most of the songs. But its for sure his most uncohesive and production wise his most boring imo

I always attempt to rank his albums and then listen to one and instantly fall in love with it again, messing up my whole rankings

OP
yes thats why anything after 3 is almost impossible for me

hahaha lol at the white people in the back.

Holy shit. This isn't even the demo Waves, this is 10x better.

MBDTF > College Dropout > 808s & Heartbreak > Graduation > Late Registration > TLOP > Yeezus

1. Tie between MBDTF, LR, and CD
4. Graduation
5. TLOP
6.Yeezus
7. 808s

but LR is firmly at the bottom. Cruel Summer and WTT are the only things below it.
That's not to say it's bad, just that every single other album he's made is better than that GOOD album.

truth right here

Chance should just make a whole new version of TLOP with his ideas. This shit is like Yeezus was a reset button and TLOP would've went back to College Dropout for another cycle through styles.

I find them hard to rank because putting them all below shit tier would feel like cheating

Listen to college dropout, then the life of pablo

doesn't feel like the same artist

that being said I love TLOP

1. The College Dropout
2. TLOP
3. Graduation
4. MBDTF
5. Late Registration

The rest is crap.