Post your favourite album...

Post your favourite album, and the other boards you frequent (besides Sup Forums) and others try to guess things about you
>pic related
>Sup Forums, /fa/, and /lit/

You suck.

Pet Sounds
no other boards

>/an/, Sup Forums, /his/, /vp/, /trash/, /tg/, /lit/

I also used to go on /fa/ a lot

Sup Forums, /gif/, Sup Forums and /hm/

fit, out, lit, wg

likes to smoke the ganja

currently unemployed, spends free time reading and walking dog

/vg/, /fa/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums

Sup Forums and /tg/

Ocassionally /x/ and Sup Forums

Sup Forums and Sup Forums with very occasional trips to Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Sup Forums, /gif/

you mongoloids have to contribute

Mostly here and /fa/ occasionally /his/ and /lit/

kek

/r9k/

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, & Sup Forums during football season

Sup Forums mostly, Sup Forums, /w/, /h/ also a lot, and sometimes Sup Forums

Sup Forums and /m/. Sometimes Sup Forums.

humongous fgt

Sup Forums

your favorite tho? there are only like 4 real songs on this album. the closer is so incredible that it almost makes you forget that half the album was just fucking around

none

Mostly /gd/, /his/ and /x/

Occasionally /3/, Sup Forums and /out/

frustrated young man. vascillates between (a) feeling like he has done all he can but things still never work out, and (b) believing in his heart that he never really did enough to deserve a better life. also a cigarette smoker.

as of now its this

/x/, Sup Forums, sometimes /wsr/.

the closers probably my least favorite track, not even goofing you

Even if its not really a "real song" stuff like The Fucked Jam is still good as hell

/x/ and /s/

Once every few months I skim through Sup Forums, realize it's still total shit, then move on.

/fa/, Sup Forums, /gif/, and /fit/ sometimes but I hate that place

You're probably black, not the cool black guy- the black guy that hangs out with weaboos.

>Sup Forums

Sup Forums, Sup Forums (i p much just go for redlettermedia threads), /lgbt/

Album: Soundtracks for the Blind

I'll browse through Sup Forums, /gif/, /r9k/, and Sup Forums infrequently, maybe /fa/, /fit/ or /lit/ sometimes... Sup Forums is the only board I post on though.

>Sup Forums (i p much just go for redlettermedia threads), /lgbt/
hi jay

Sup Forums

used to go on Sup Forums and /r9k/ infrequently, stick to Sup Forums these days

>please inform the captain this is a hijack - Defeat or humiliate the United states of America

I browse /x/ occasionally.

a, lit, tv, c, vg, h, pol

mainly moo tho

Sup Forums, /w/, Sup Forums, and occasionally /r9k/

you have shit taste, user, go somewhere besides Sup Forums

/soc/, /x/, /lgbt/

/x/ /r9k/ /ck/

Guess shit about others fags

Is hopeless
Tries hard to act like a normie
Is Lazy and not creative
But his fav album is awesome
Likes to write long reviews on rym
Is fat
Likes to listen to field recordings
Cries a lot

good taste

I actually have never written a review in my life outside of some stuff for school/college.

Sup Forums, /vg/

NEET/neckbeard

/his/, /lit/, /fa/, Sup Forums, sometimes Sup Forums, /ck/ and /biz/

Sup Forums

none

>/fit/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

bait

>Sup Forums
>/lit/
>/his
>/s/

you must believe in spring bill evans
r9k

I don't really have one but pic related is kinda close as of late I guess
also
>/trash/, /lit/, Sup Forums, occasionally Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /an/, need to try /tg/ more because it seems nice even though I don't really play any traditional games

if I could get into Vashti's stuff more I'd say we'd be pretty similar, I can only get into her on Prospect Hummer because I'm a pleb and honestly haven't given her enough time yet
also I'd guess you're a laidback guy who doesn't have many responsibilities in life, maybe jumping between simple jobs for income
you've unironically listened to and enjoyed nightcore at some point in your life
you have a sparse social life, but what you do have is shared between a few select people you're close with and is very rewarding
you're 19-20 years old
I'm not saying that as some sort of insult either, I just think that's the point where those sort of interests would converge the most
also this board is mostly that age so I'm probably right
highly introverted, regularly wears a jacket
I can't say much other than that you're fairly "normal" but also somewhat intelligent
the impact of the culture of the internet on your life is practically nonexistent
what the other guy said but maybe a bit more relaxed and a bit less retarded than that stereotype
older than 24
didn't have a particularly good time in high school

all of these guesses are probably awful

/d/, Sup Forums, /aco/, /trash/

/sci/, /fa/, /vp

/his/
/lit/
/[spoiler]lefty[/spoiler]pol/

/tg/ and Sup Forums mostly, Sup Forums occasionally

>Is hopeless
yeah pretty much, but in the suicide way, not the degenerate way

I spend most of my time on /p/, but I come over here a couple of times a day for fresh air. As shitty and argumentative as this place is, /p/ is a thousand times worse.

I'll occasionally check out /ck/, /lit/, and Sup Forums.

The Mollusk

/r9k/, Sup Forums, /vr/. I sometimes shitpost on Sup Forums to stir up shit because I hate the place

>/p/
I love that place, they're the embodiment of the dark side of Sup Forums. They don't fuck around.

I don't post in other boards
But I like to go on /wg/,/gif/ and sometimes /h/

>/gif/

>I love that place, they're the embodiment of the dark side of Sup Forums.
The crazy part is that that's actually true. The anger and hatred on that board tops anything you'll ever see on Sup Forums or anywhere else. It's fucking brutal.

But at the same time it's fucking addictive. It's the most raw, unfiltered anger you'll find anywhere. It's the one place online to discuss a hobby where you won't be coddled in the slightest. I hate it that place, but I've actually learned a ton over the years. Not so much anymore, but in the beginning it was hugely helpful.

So, what I'm trying to say is: Fuck off you worthless piece of shit. Just sell your fucking gear now and give it up.