Sup Forums ESSENTIAL 00's TEENAGECORE

>Is it really an ancient history by 2016 or do you still find yourself occasionally listening to any of the stuff listed here?

I didn't listen to any of this trash.

The only album here that I listened to in the 00s was the Blink-182 one. I spent more time listening to Franz Ferdinand, Weezer, and Fountains of Wayne.

Let me guess: you just recently got into Sup Forums essentials and you need to demonstrate superiority over your old favourites. I get it man, we all go through this when we are 17.

in last thread they kept listing Franz Ferdinand too. Is that a music worth getting into? What are they about?

Did people actually listen to Evanescence back then or was it a recent meme a couple of years ago?

that song was constantly on the radio IIRC. i kinda thought it was cool at the time

They were like New Wave in the early 00s. Great fucking band. Their new album with Sparks was amazing too.

Iowa, American Idiot and Black Parade are the best albums on there.
Just sayin.

black parade isn't nearly as bad as the rest of the stuff on there.

>People actually defending Drowning Pool and Disturbed here
not even that guy but what the fuck

Don't really listen to any of it anymore but I wasn't a teenager when any of it came out (only 20 now). Tried to listen to some of it recently, Hybrid Theory is mediocre (5/10), American Idiot is decent (6/10), and Infinity on High is pretty good (7/10, best FOB album imo). The rest that I've listened to is shit.

I am not talking about particular non-favourites, I was calling bullshit on the attitude that everything listed here is a complete trash.

thanks for the suggestion

I can agree that American Idiot and Black Parade are probably the only ones on this list that I can still listen to, coupled with some Slipknot songs. Otherwise this stuff feels too teenagery and shallow for me now.

nobody listened to any of these albums fully, except maybe blink and green day. they listened to the hit singles

It's missing Nickelback - Silver Side Up and Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe.

Nickelback for How You Remind Me, obviously.

I know Hellbilly Deluxe is from 1998, but Dragula was still being played constantly on the radio in the early 2000s.

Shouldn't the Blink-182 album be Enema of the State instead?

where the fuck are black eyed peas

thats late 2000s underage

You're right, I will change this to Enema of the State before I repost.

Suggest me some more changes for next repost. Should I omit something from the current list?

Elephunk was 03 dunno what you're talking bout.

lets be real people only listened to lets get it started

Needs and possibly some Offspring.

WHA THCU SAY IS WATC YOUG ET

>Hey Mama
>Shut Up
>Where Is The Love?

you should put follow the leader instead of see you on the other side as its the one that gottem mainstream
and also this

Where is the Love was played relentlessly on radio and music video shows.

The Black Parade is still pretty good, or at least subjectively enjoyable. Can't tell you why, I just like it.

IOWA was the best thing Slipknot put out. It was just a bit too edgy so it attracted a certain kind of audience that made the entire band look dumb as fuck. Still, the album is real nice in how angry it is.

>I am not talking about particular non-favourites, I was calling bullshit on the attitude that everything listed here is a complete trash.
Except everything on there IS trash. Nu-metal is the hair metal of the late 90s early 00s.
Mid-2000s nigger

Iowa is okay, probably the only thing on that list that isn't total shit. See You on the Other Side had some okay songs as well.
Both albums are pretty cringe though at the end of the day.

can I formally request black eyed peas be put on the chart?

Perhaps you can, what album do you have in mind?

Thanks guys.

If you didn't listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers as a teen you're a bad person but more imporantly, A PLEB

This one

Maybe Blink every now and then usually someone else plays it. I used to be a loyal fan of korn whenever they were newer, seeing as they're from my hometown.

Elephunk or Monkey Business depending how other people feel

Still listen to their older stuff to this day

I always thought back then that artists like that are cringeworthy as fuck

Omg op you are a complete faggot with shit taste. You should kill yourself

>black parade
>not I bought you bullets
>not three cheers
woah

I still listen to half of these albums.

>no paramore

I still listen to maybe 3 songs from American Idiot and the Black Parade

You mean early 2000s, right? Mid to late 2000s were all garage rock revival, post-punk revival and mainstream "alternative rock".

Oh, and scene Metalcore.

Elephubk without a doubt.

>No SOAD
>No Eminem

If any Elephunk

>no Sum 41

my humps you loser

what's mid-10s teencore, even? mainstream hip hop + twenty one pilots? "my older brother/sister showed me mcr"?