Were you suppose to get the meaning out of Bjork songs? I understand hyperballad and vulnicura of course...

Were you suppose to get the meaning out of Bjork songs? I understand hyperballad and vulnicura of course. But a lot of songs like Unravel and a lot of homogenic are over my head. Were you suppose to get these songs or just let them flow over you?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!N1J3UAyI!ZeVmqX_84lcT2JTaoHCO3w!Z0pgwDyT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think hyperballad and other songs on homogenic have the type of lyrics that aren't meant to be concrete and give you an emotion rather than a meaning

Unravel is easy lo get though it's like fucking abc. feelings of love deteriorate when you're not with your loved ones and you'll have to rebuild it every time.

Bjork is cute. CUTE!

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

all her songs are about the emotions you feel while in love (platonic, spiritual or sensual) or while having sex

>he listens to music for the lyrics

i know you're memeing but her most famous song isn't about love

most of her songs i think always have a personal message. Experience from her past relationships or her love for iceland. without looking it up, and enough listens, you can understand

cute

I honestly only ocasionally get what shes singing about. I just enjoy the eccentric instrumentation on her albums

nigga ate shit lmao

Can someone give a MEGA link for Debut and Post?

mega.nz/#F!N1J3UAyI!ZeVmqX_84lcT2JTaoHCO3w!Z0pgwDyT
everything

God bless you user, may you only have positive values through life

>meaning
>in music