Future Present Past EP - The Strokes

>Strong 2 to light 3

No.

The Strokes haven't made good music in 15 years.

Tyranny is better than every Strokes album.

Fuck the strokes

The Strokes haven't made good music almost in all their career.

Anthony Fagtano hasn't ever made a good review in his entire career either.

OP hasn't made a good thread in his whole life either.

accurate score

Based Fagtano

I did not expect a bunch of drones to get a band like the strokes anyways

who cares about a rating everyone has their tastes, however the ep could have benefited from a raspy voice Julian but no he had to drop the ball there

also the ending to oblivius is the best part of the song, taste man, taste

Comedown Machine is their best album

Yeah he's wrong. Almost all the other press has been positive. Don't let him stop you from enjoying it.

>get a band like the strokes
its hard to get into a mediocre television ripoff?

Stop advertising, faggot

hasn't ever made a good reply either

This is also a guy who thought Dark Fantasy sucked. He's not really relevant outside of mu.

Remember kids, if Fagtano doesn't like something, that means you can't too.

These..Fucking these..

Wow OP, you sound upset? You mad that someone rated your shit album what it deserved?

>He's not really relevant outside of mu.

Dude is internet buds with filthy frank, and is even on a watchmojo top list,dont be so deluded and close minded, those 600k subscribers didnt JUST come from being shitposted on this board

700k now

Okay. I still think he's wrong/doesn't really understand Kanye West (or The Strokes). He's entitled to his opinion and people are entitled to ignore it if they disagree.

only cucks and nu males like the strokes
prove me wrong

fukkin KEK xd

Tbf, he did label The Strokes as being his favourite rock bands of the 2000s

what do you guys think of milk (the drink?)

Why do people care if some guy rates their album a numerical score they don't agree with anyways?

They've never made good music.

I mean whats there to understand, he does k ow the strokes auite well and loads of people would agree that they dont really care for their music anymore despite being huge fans, same with kanye only he doesnt care too much for his music but he doesnt outroght hate it

The only thing to understand about Kanye is that if you yell loud enough that you are great, people may start to believe it. And Anthony understood that perfectly.
As for the Strokes, they are just struggling to get with the times and reinvent themselves. Maybe it will amount to something good at one point (Casablanca and the Voidz was a good sign) but they aren't quite there yet.

Who cares? Fantano is deliberately contrarian a lot of the time. His opinions should be taken with a grain of salt

>Almost all the other press has been positive.
Yeah that's because the media eats up rehashed 'indie' garbage.

why are kanyefags so bitter? a 6/10 is a good score just not great. which he was right about. even though the concept is great and the production can be genius at times MBDTF is bloated as fuck and its the most overrated album of the decade

this is rich
the other day Sup Forums was flooding positive comments about the single they dropped
now everyone hating because fantano panned it
you guys are worse than p4kdrones, hypocrites

or maybe it was because those were strokes fanboys since they most likely heard it first?

nah it always sucked

I think Anthony gives albums shitty reviews so that he can get more views - and therefore more revenue. He's a whore.

also this ep is just shitty

I haven't dug anything The Strokes have done since Room on Fire but I really dug this EP, especially OBLIVIUS. I'm surprised Fantano hated the lead so much, but maybe he just doesn't love Mega Man music as much as I do.

So their only good album is their first one ?