Hang in there Brian

Hang in there Brian

Based

I kind of like that he's sometimes known as just "Brian". It's like he's the town retard and everybody is just being nice to him

I'll be sad when he dies though

wow, what's he doing with a bunch of filthy fucking kikes

I thought he was better than that

(You)

brian fans like this exist??? wew.

>tel aviv
deleting pet sounds from my pc right now

(((You)))

don't you ever get tired of this shit senpai?

like god damn bro we get it kikes this spics that niggers whatever holy shit we just want to talk about music

blah blah blah false flag blah blah blah triggered blah blah blah

#FreePalestine

Do you know what board you're on nigger?

This isn't your tumblr hugbox. Maybe you'd be happier on /r/Music

that's not what i'm talking about you stupid fucking faggot

"le 4chin always said niggers meme" i fucking get it you stupid cunt i loved the habbo raids with the AIDS pool just as anyone else faggot but you get more triggered than your average whalte tumblrite by simply seeing the words "bernie" "jew" "israel" posted on a fucking anime website

you're the only faggot getting triggered in here. you literally got butt hurt because i said kike even tho you know this is a place where SJWs can't police language. if youre that offended because you're a jew or whatever go to your PC heaven reddit you fucking faggot

>le concern troll

lol look mom i'm being edgy!

lol look m'ladies im fighting for social justice pls sleep with me

Your heart is in the right place but Ashkenazis were used as a guise by satanists in the 16th century to enact usury charges in Christian economic systems given them (Bauer-Rothschilds) the opportunity to gain mass amounts of wealth and power while not being persecuted as they pretended to be the chosen people. All this spiraling out of control up to WWll where they were forever solidified as victims (falsely) due to Hitlers campaign of prejudice towards the wrong people

>you know, i'm a pretty big deal. i go on the internet and call people kikes and stuff (but anonymously, of course), so needless to say i'm killing it

kek, what does the text under ACTUAL PERSON say?

something and proud?

Virgin

>you know, i'm a pretty big deal. i go on the internet and fight for "social justice" and stuff (but anonymously, of course), so needless to say i'm a feminist. please give me feminist pussy

Who ever drew that sounds triggered as fuck

U mad cause it's u?

You're calling me a feminist and a sjw for pointing out your edgewizardness. Lol. Keep grasping, homie.

>I-I-I swear I'm not an SJW....

Who hurt you, user?

feminists and cultural marxists hurt us everyday

are you saying SJWS are not evil?

Brian Wilsons father was a Sephardim Jew allocated to California to gain intelligence and infiltrate the ideals of that time in order to subvert them for Israels gain by bearing a son born under a blood oath with a maternal carrier of Talmudic resonance in her womb. Brian was then sealed with a fate of injective subliminal Judaic concepts in his music to permeate collective consciousness of the west and degrade the wholesome family unit through decadence and pagan beach worship

Modern SJWs like those in this thread are the result of identity cleansing brought on by Wilsons demonic plot he didn't even know he was doing. Now years later he recoils in mental anguish from the acts he was born to carry out

Why do Sup Forumstards get triggered by fake profiles made by other Sup Forumstards? You people are pretty retarded desu.

I have never used pol and this flower is real go check daisies tumblr

yes, it would have been better if he was given the city key to Doha or Mecca

>I have never used pol
wew

>this flower is real go check daisies tumblr
oh man, Sup Forums sure isn't known for making fake tumblrs

Can we just talk about Brian?jesus

>Brian Wilsons father was a Sephardim Jew allocated to California to gain intelligence and infiltrate the ideals of that time in order to subvert them for Israels gain by bearing a son born under a blood oath with a maternal carrier of Talmudic resonance in her womb. Brian was then sealed with a fate of injective subliminal Judaic concepts in his music to permeate collective consciousness of the west and degrade the wholesome family unit through decadence and pagan beach worship

Learn to read

welcome to tr/mu/p

kek

I don't get it.

it's a reference to a browser plugin called Coincidence Detector that lets Sup Forumsacks see who are (((jews)))

Lovely city. Some really nice architecture, too.

I thought it was a shitty Sunn o))) reference

yea anyone who strives for equality is just a KEK haha my world view is impenetrable because I don't actually have one! :)

ITT: a bunch of whiny faggots thinking this board was ruined by other faggots

t. a whiny fence sitting faggot

hell be fine

Where is this from?

>implying it's not the best position

why would i want to be on top of literal shit you swine

Is he looking up that girls skirt?

Hi Mike

Why? He's not even Jewish.

tough guy i see

hes going to use it to fuck with the city's formula

Its his facebook publicity account or whatever. it would be odd if it used his full name for every post.

they are in bikinis but yeha

>thread about brian wilson
>turns into shitty thread about gas the kikes racewar now
Sup Forumsfags are the furries of the 2010s, jesus christ

>pagan beach worship
top kek

Kek

i wish they would go

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO