Is liking Death Metal a neanderthal thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Yes

yes. all metal really

having to ask this makes you one too

I can't imagine black African people liking this sort of music i.e. people with no Neanderthal DNA.

I'm proud to have neanderthal in me, what advanced technology has ever come out of Africa?

Any technical music is a neanderthal thing

Is this an album cover?

That primal Neanderthal rage

EEEERGH

neanderthals were literally smarter than homosapiens, just less agile and strong

so no death metal is shit

UGG UGG OOGA

>with a concept about the ancient Neanderthals, their obscure defleshing burial rituals and about their mastered forms of flaying flesh. The concept is a pseudo-scientific story about time and the deeds done by our forefathers.

Go make another radiofag thread cuckboy

reddit

slits on his benis :D

>stronger
Incorrect, Neanderthals were stockier, more robust (thicker bones) and were stronger than homosapiens.

bullshit argument

humans are less agile and strong than a shitload of animals but we're not extinct. why? because we aren't fucking stupid, like neanderthals were

UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRGHHHHHH

>why?

because those animals didn't deliberately hunt us to extinction like the sapiens did to the cavemen

it's like how the jews are the smartest race in the world but throughout history everyone tried to off them

Also incorrect, homosapiens have a greater capacity for social interactions, often travelling in groups of 100, whilst neanderthals typically in groups of 10. More numbers will always give you the advantage. Neanderthals however, have been proven to be more logical in terms of their thinking.

Logic only gets you so far, Spock.
I can't believed you're cucked by another species that's just embarrassing tbhfam

What ethnicity are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

apparently they screamed in high pitches voices

more like screamo or something

I'm a white American. Not an ethnicity, but you can be sure I have my 4% neanderthal dna. I have a sense of humor and things to be proud of that happened less than a few hundred thousand years ago, so I'm not going to go around sticking up for a species that ultimately failed.

Imagine actually trying to argue that neanderthals were smarter than humans.

That's like that one asshole you know who describes himself as 'intellignet, but really lazy'. Um, no. If you aren't doing anything smart, you ain't smart dumbass.

No

neanderthals likely couldn't communicate as well as humans can

their speech was likely very limited, even if they did have an aesthetic sense and appreciation for more esoteric/mystical concepts, its hard to form a large community with such feeble linguistic ability

a big part of Humanity's prowess was our communication and organization

What have humans with no Neanderthal DNA i.e. Africans contributed to civilisation, when compared with those that do, e.g. Europeans, East Asians etc.

humans at the time weren't doing anything smart either

It doesn't matter. It wasn't their spooky Neanderthal spirit that made them contribute to society. I don't know how much of an effect Neanderthal DNA has on human behavior, and aside from conjecture and conclusions drawn from childish pattern recognition skills, you don't either. You just seem desperate to have some connection with successful people.

Hard working ≠ intelligent. You are obviously one of those people that memorize all the answers to a test, but can't think on your feet when put on the spot.

but they did something smart. they created non-black people.

No, metal takes more skill to write and play than any other contemporary music genre

They also created North Africans. They created the people who came up with Islam. Was that smart? They created cultures in Asia that will butt heads with the west for eternity by their very nature. Was that smart too?

>I don't know how much of an effect Neanderthal DNA has on human behavior,
pic related. anything orange and below has a population that lacks neanderthal DNA.

Not really, I'm trying to understand anthropological differences between humans without of all the pc revisionist bullshit in the way. If that's "pseudoscience" I don't give a fuck.

I fucking hate looking at this album cover so much. It's just gross. And not even the cool kind of gross, like Pervertor. I'm talking like, the goregrind kind of gross. I can literally smell this album cover and it smells awful. Like poop or, you know, throw up or something.

yes, obstacles and challenges accelerate natural selection. fighting off muslims has been good for europe so far.

forgot pic lel real nigga shit

>East Asians have the most Neanderthal DNA
>Schools in Shanghai have the best exams results in the world
What a coincidence...

This sounds sick as hell. Neanderthal metal sounds like a microgenre i can get into

just the heaviest most primitive shit with cave shrieks and grunts over it

that was so bizarre

This. Add in some effects like snapping bones, gnawing on flesh, noises from outside etc, as interludes between tracks

when are they going to rename Sup Forums to /cuck/

You're conflating correlation and causation.
The picture of Neanderthals as utter retards wasn't due to PC revisionism, it was due to poor information. Exaggerating their intelligence now that we know that Sub-saharans don't have Neanderthal DNA is just as bad from a scientific standpoint.

If either of you truly wants to better understand how Neanderthals, you should start by studying philosophy of science, then basic biology, then behavioral genetics, then look at the Neanderthal issue. But you're not interested in the truth. The degree to which Neanderthal DNA affects human behavior is still a pretty open question. It isn't a magic bullet. You could participate in the research if you had the curiosity, drive and intelligence, but you don't. You want to apply common sense to science until it fits your worldview.

Shanghai's exam results can be explained behaviorally. They cheat like crazy. On the SAT, they take the Chinese subject test.

Could be why black dudes have lower pitched tones than whites/asians, less neanderthal admixture.

sounds like a useless thing to devote my time to desu

Bruh Suffocation has two black guys in it.

Some studies suggests that listening to Death metal and hereditary IQ levels has correlation coefficient of -0.74. (Soruce: Dr Skrillex, and M.Y. Ass "Associations between Metal and hereditary IQ" MRP 2014-01-2300)

my album is going to be a concept album, the first side b track will be 10 minutes of rain falling on rocks

Most African Americans will have Neanderthal admixture from the raping by the slave masters back a couple centuries ago. I'm talking about full on African.

The drummer quit. Only the light skinned guy is left. Neanderthals = metal confirmed

To follow this up, knowing that plenty of human DNA has (at least we think) no effect on us whatsoever, it's silly to assume that Neanderthal DNA explains all of these differences in IQ between races. The people this post replies to are the racefag equivalent of stoners who see pictures of large scale structure and cgi images of neurons, notice they look similar and thus must have some deeper connection. You can't just look at some pop-sci bullshit and expect to draw reasonable conclusions from it.

Fucking anti intellectual bullshit so sure they're right but can't do the work to actually show it take some of that Neanderthal intelligence into a biology classroom for once I'm L I V I D

Libtards will be the first to go

the chinese cheat A LOT and most of those results are phony

the Japs are more reliable

Maybe I'm a drooling retard in a wheelchair wearing a Che Guevara shirt, but I'm not wrong. Anyone who took a science class in middle school where they did experiments knows why we can't be certain that Neanderthal DNA causes increased intelligence.

If our Neanderthal ancestors really are the cause of our superior intelligence, don't embarrass them by throwing yours out the window.

Well duh, science is full of theories i.e. things that aren't proven as fact, just like the theory of evoluation, mine is just a not particularly well thought out, alcohol influenced one. I doubt they would ever do serious research on the correlation between IQ and Neanderthal admixture percentage because it's RACIST and we have to take other things into account like upbringing and all that jazz.

They don't care if research into Neanderthal DNA is racist. Scientists thought they found Neanderthal DNA in sub-Saharan Africans once. They didn't, and they were very vocal about their mistake. Someone would do the study you mention, probably multiple people. It would probably get attacked in the media, but if you become scientifically literate, you won't care what non-scientific sources have to say about a study (unless grant money comes from a sketchy place or some other exception like that).

You don't have a theory, btw. You have a guess. Evolution will never be proven in the same way something in math is proven because that's not how science works. That doesn't mean evolution is a weak idea at all. It's a theory and not just the hypothesis of a paper published on arxiv by some postdoc because it stands up to countless observational and experimental tests.

To clarify, if you prove something in math, it is clearly an objective fact. You can't have the same clarity in science since it's not reason alone but observation that supports your conclusion.

Yes, cave beast white people like demonic sounding music. Africans are spiritual and prefer music that is good for the soul.

Black hitler waddup

Yes