Hey I'm new to Sup Forums and this board seems like it's almost exclusively memes and shitposting

Hey I'm new to Sup Forums and this board seems like it's almost exclusively memes and shitposting.

Do you guys like Led Zeppelin? Are there any modern bands or artists influenced by them that you enjoy? Something reminiscient of blues driven classic rock with solos and a decent amount of song structure variation?

Do you guys even like heavier rock? It's pretty hard to get a gauge on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo
youtube.com/watch?v=Tejo1ZNEbrU
youtube.com/watch?v=NyUMHEua7-A
mega.nz/#!eIRkgbyY!ZbZip0m8TQgfy2t3shKM8AqJ4TAT0O6XToG6hf9RZ_A
mega.nz/#F!95J3CIwQ!ed1G_lO_OxGm2OaXdh6NCg
mega.nz/#!hIZ0xR7Y!CBwkQ40HDt97bw7TBEQvRa5GfHUgCPItWTzhjHKunvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard Rock is for dads

Led Zeppelin is sweet

I like Led Zeppelin a lot. I never listen to them unless I'm with my Dad though. I see them as just a reminder of highschool days, they don't really satisfy me anymore desu.

Check this out senpai

>im new to this board and like led zepplin

youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

Dad rock is not good anymore

Unless Tame Impala does it

My dad actually isn't really into it, that's a pretty childish perspective in the first place.

I fuckin know man

this is b8 isn't it

There will be conflicting opinions on every topic, don't use this board to judge good from bad, use it to find new music. Or shitpost if you're board

bored*

Exactly, I've listened to them too much and I need more rock like it.

Tame Impala is less rock and more psychedelic compared to Zeppelin

No why?

Well perfect because I mainly made this thread to find new music.

I'll check it out in a minute dude, thanks for the contribution.

Okay so if this thread is sincere then I guess I'm not really a blues rock/hard rock fan too much. I fuck with Led Zeppelin sometimes, they're one of the best classic rock bands easily, but hard rock as a form doesn't really excite me. If you're searching for modern blues rock bands then check the RYM charts or something, outside of the obvious Black Keys recommendation or something I don't really know where to point you.

I'm thinking like Black Keys style, but with better musicians. That would be ideal.

here's some recs dude, maybe you know some of these already but i'll give it a try regardless

Interpol
Queens of the Stone Age
The Strokes
The National
Electric Wizard
Porcupine Tree
Mastodon
Broken Social Scene
Fugazi
Vektor
Neurosis
Gojira
Deerhunter

are all some really enjoyable rock/metal influenced stuff from the past couple of years, not really much like led zeppelin but maybe you'll like some of it.

I've seen Rival Sons brought up as a band that sounds similar to Led Zeppelin. Wolfmother also sounds pretty Led Zeppelin-like too.

holy shit stop posting this fucking shit everywhere
nobody cares about your stupid fucking album if you keep spamming it
if there is in fact good music in that album then you spamming it just made sure that i never ever listen to it in my life

>Something reminiscient of blues driven classic rock with solos and a decent amount of song structure variation
Try Comets on Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=Tejo1ZNEbrU

are you autistic

The first half of this

Don't fall for the hard rock is bad meme. No other generation of pop music has been as experimental/innovative and commercially successful as hard rock.

You will get underage Marxists that fell for the meme and think hating on it makes them smart or something dunno

OR you know they could just not like it. Like me.

Holy shit I have a lot of listening to do.

So gay

That's alright man, some people are born gay.

What the fuck man let the guy self-promote

go scorch your dick on a slab you son of a triscuit

Nice digits but I'm not "self-promoting", I just genuinely love Vulfpeck

terrible list

youtube.com/watch?v=NyUMHEua7-A

Low t

listen to sleep mane

Don't check that out. He's shilling that album. Literally nobody here likes it but him.

this list is ok.
i'd start with Queens of the Stone age desu.

Also, definitely try out In the Court of the Crimson King and Kyuss.

Heres some download links if you want em.

QotsA: Songs for the Deaf
mega.nz/#!eIRkgbyY!ZbZip0m8TQgfy2t3shKM8AqJ4TAT0O6XToG6hf9RZ_A

ITCotCK: mega.nz/#F!95J3CIwQ!ed1G_lO_OxGm2OaXdh6NCg

Kyuss: Welcome to Sky Valley
mega.nz/#!hIZ0xR7Y!CBwkQ40HDt97bw7TBEQvRa5GfHUgCPItWTzhjHKunvI

Thanks but I don't know about torrenting or how to do it without covering my tracks.

this isn't a torrent, don't worry.
it's a direct download of a .zip/.rar full of mp3s, which isn't monitored in any way.

They only care about piratebay and rutracker. Don't worry desu.

This isn't Sup Forums, you don't need to assert how straight you are.

? Did you reply to the wrong post?

No

I just like to post hot bitches and I don't use Sup Forums. Sounds like this is a you problem user.

This board has no name or face, it is as the many famed sixties 'hotels of death', my good friend.

What are you even saying dude

Be still, pancho.

Led Zeppelin is about as overrated as music can get. Is not bad, some of their works are pretty good (see: Kashmir), but they have a TON of hair-metal and hard-rock/proto-buttrock that's barely listenable.

And the "do you guys" shit doesn't work in Sup Forums. Tastes are not homogeneous here. The albums you see posted around here a lot are, just that. You'll never have a thread of people with the same taste circljerking each other, so, get used to that.

We still have an awful-lot of memes and other types of circlejerking tho! Enjoy your stay.

I don't want to be rude or anything but you almost could not have picked a faggier way of conveying your message.

Wasn't expecting to kek here.

Sup Forums thinks Rap is good, it unironically does

kek

I fail to see how but ok, as long as you get the point.

>Do you guys even like heavier rock?
QotSA and Kyuss are fucking incredible

That's how my 14 year old girl cousin would explain a Sup Forums board to me.