Album name is "Basses Loaded"

>album name is "Basses Loaded"
>last song is a cover of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"

Melvins just low-key released the GOAT baseball-core album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caPiPCzVHoE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7Q-KjD600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And only three years ago they released the GOAT Goat-core album too!

Everyone else: Are you even trying???

bump

and does this album also have their first and only free jazz song?

Their other one this year has what I believe is their first and only grindcore song

Are they completing a bucket list?

>Are they completing a bucket list?
I hope so because then they might get around to releasing a collab with Josh Homme

Seriously both QotSA and Melvins have collabed with a shit ton of people but never each other. Disappointing really.

damn...

>I hope so because then they might get around to releasing a collab with Josh Homme
i'll believe it when i see it, josh has cancelled a million projects over the years. also wasn't buzz caught on video talking shit about them crooked vultures?

It might work if Dave Grohl gets involved because he's friends with both bands, I think.

there was some sort of plan to do some nirvana covers with dave and kirst, with david yow doing vocals, but grohl just didn't show up to the recording sessions, so im pretty sure dave doesn't really give a shit about working on a record with melvins

is the trevor dunn track any good?

he was my introduction to experimental music with his trio convulsant

>with david yow doing vocals
next month he might be sitting in with The Jazzus Lizard a jesus lizard jazz cover band. It was kind of a vague article so I'm not sure if he's just going to just act as a shost and maybe do one song or what.

>is the trevor dunn track any good?
I'm 1/3 way through and its very fucking awful

>also wasn't buzz caught on video talking shit about them crooked vultures?
Yeah he told this long story about how he was buddies with Dave Grohl but he hadn't talked to him in years. Then out of the blue Grohl asked Buzz to appear on stage with Them Crooked Vultures and Buzz was just like "Nah I'm busy".

Also in the video he referred to Homme as "some other guy" so I don't even know if he's familiar with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=caPiPCzVHoE

ok this is actually the free jazz song I was talking about but doesnt start until half way through the song

its very possible this is their only free jazz song so its historically significant in that case. Buzzo drops the ball hard though I think. He literally just strums the nut like a cunt. He could still let Trevor get the spotlight with a simple chord arrangement not this lazy fucking bullshit.

good album

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7Q-KjD600

Ill have to check it out then

Such a shame freak puke was the best melvins record of this decade

I think its ok as just a contextual decision since the 2nd half of the song is free jazz that might be historically significant.

>free jazz on a melvins song
i really have to listen to this now

DALE rips it hard but Buzzo blew it.

>I Want to Tell You
literally why