Digital downloads is the optimal format for people who actually buy music to listen to -- instant access, high quality...

Digital downloads is the optimal format for people who actually buy music to listen to -- instant access, high quality, never have to worry about if it's available from your record store or elsewhere, no flimsy media that can get damaged easily.

Meanwhile, only people who like to collect useless novelty items would buy physical. It's generally more expensive, not always available, long wait times to acquire it, and generally it's a lot less convenient. Physical media is not for music lovers, it's for hoarders.

that picture gets me all hot and bothered
now im gonna go jack off to julia ann

Oh it's you again

she's starting to look like fucking voldemort

she's beautiful and always will be

Don't speak about your mother like that, user.

>implying everyone in the world has internet access

fuck off somewhere else with your whiny as fuck opinions.

i want straight men to stop posting on this board and fuck off back to /s/

I had a dream where she was my mommy, it was great

she's cute tho

Not the most graceful photo but I'd still beat it to Julia.

source

if you're one of the few people left without internet then you are stuck with an inferior format

Not everything revolves around convenience and optimizing.

I still burn CDs t b h

i do this for my shitty car which lacks an aux port

Sex with actual women is the optimal format for satisfying your urges.

Collecting pictures of women, and posting them on Sup Forums is for permavirgins.

Physical is superior.

>Cheaper
>Actually more convenient after purchase. Just pop in and play.
>More durable. A CD will be fine long after your hard drive has died.
>Artwork, liner notes, lyric sheets.

It's really not an argument.

no I mean I still use them in my CD player

>>Cheaper
Very very very rarely.
>Artwork, liner notes, lyric sheets.
All in digital downloads often.

>Very very very rarely.

It's the other way around actually. The only case where the download version will be less expensive is on day 1 releases for the latest album. Wait a couple of weeks, and you'll be able to buy a used copy for half the price.

Not to mention older albums that iTunes, et al still sell for 9.99 that can be bought for .50 cents to a couple of bucks at flea markers, thrift stores, ebay, etc.

As far as artwork and liner notes, not everyone listens at their desktop on a PC.

Thanks for the fetish ;^)