>[YouTube] Not Found

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vst4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asio4all.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iePfG4ucc5w
youtube.com/watch?v=9ukNT9fopuE
clyp.it/latko352
clyp.it/xbqsgtbo
clyp.it/ivdbv215
clyp.it/lo2g50gk
clyp.it/iykwulzl
youtube.com/watch?v=N00-cpvQgME
youtube.com/watch?v=kBfpy7qOikE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude really

shiet son I just asked this in the other thread. Aight lemme put it here:

>When you guys finger pick, do you rest your pinky a lot on the pick guard? Is that considered bad form or nah? I do it but I'm self-taught so I suck and don't know if that's a cringe thing to do

Yeah I do that. I only use 4 fingers anyway, and anchoring gives me some sort of stability. I don't do it when I use a pick though.

ignore it. someones desperate for validation

Yeah I do. I definitely take advantage of the brim on the tele bridge plate.

It's not bad form, don't worry about that. Just do whats comfortable

That's bad form imo, sometimes you'll want to play 5 note chords and that technique will limit you.

I do, but then again I think I fingerpick wrong because I only use my index and thumb and I see everyone else use all their fingers. I got used to it before I knew how to properly finger pick I guess

Saves me from reposting my gear tho

I'm this guy here Anchoring doesn't mean you have to stay anchored all the time. I rest my picky there and take it off to pluck 5 strings or strum. I still use my pinky often but it's nice to have a reference position when you don't need to use it, especially if you're playing while standing up.

we should post more gear /gg/

keeewl more gear!

I mean I guess

awesome! I have also purchased some guitar related products!

That the icp decimator? Heard that thing makes even the noisiest wasp-like distortion pedal dead silent.

You're responding to the same guy who's been posting your images. That's not Ausbro.

lol! isn't buying stuff and taking pictures of it so much fun?

How about we discuss guitar techniques out musical theory instead?

Oh shit we got the same style room, the paint, couch with a framed picture above it, guitars on couch lol

ignore it and post more gear!

I gots that same.hm-2

Word. That blows.

I think I have my own Sup Forums intern. While he's posting for me he should grab me a coffee too

what exactly do you hope to gain by spamming peoples gear? ausbro doesn't even post that much and he's always helpful when he does

he has a bunch of them was seven or something

excellent idea!

My HM2 Broke. Shit...

The LED light turns on but I'm not getting any signal through pedal bypass or with pedal on. Already checked the inputs and output, is there something obvious that I can check? I don't think getting this pedal repaired is worth the cost desu...

Only thing that looks kind of suspicious is this diode, does it look burnt to you guys?

Post my guitar too

Which one is it?

Living life in the comfort of a basement must get pretty boring. I think I would resort to mindless trolling too.

totally bro!

The electric one

Just post your whole folder honestly

It's a sign, maybe you should play some better genres

I don't know how to help you, sorry. Do you have a multimeter?

Would I be crazy to put a p90 bridge pickup in my strat? I don't mind the bridge sound from it right now but I've never been 100% partial to it either. I do like the sound of p90s though, especially when overdriven and distorted. I was thinking of using a Kent Armstrong Stealth 90 specifically

I have every pic from every /gg/ thread, you'll have to be more specific.

Wonder why 7... i hear it's quite desirable. I don't think it's THAT incredible. It's better than the metalzone i suppose tho, but i feel the metalzone is more versatile

Hard to say. It shouldn't cost much to get fixed. It's an old design and everything on the board is huge and easy to spot.

Were you running it off batteries or a powerpack? Gotta remember to run 12V AC in and not 9V DC.

Thoughts on fretless basses? I just find it fun to play overall although it can get a bit tricky keeping the pitch right when having to stretch across notes. Pic related, my Rogue Series III (White)

Kimbo slice just died...
That's two greats in the same week....
Sorry if this is off topic. I like boxing/mma

>I have every pic from every /gg/ thread
>I display literaIIy autistic behaviors
>I have autism

nigger lover

It's the only way to play death. Gotta love fretless bass sounds

Yeah I have one but I'm basically clueless when it comes to schematics .

I was running it on a 9v onespot, dumb I know but I liked the power starved sound, didn't think it could break the pedal since it was less voltage.

and?

What?

Damn. Although unrelated, it is sad news for those who care like us.

Spot on LMAO

huh?

rip /gg/

Post your favourite gear pics from your collection then.
I'm interested

>12V AC in and not 9V DC.
Wha? Not him but I thought 9v dc 500 or whatev ma center negative tip was ok

Bullshit. Post the pic that surf rock guy used to post under about 3 years ago. The guy with the tweed amp on top of his carpet in a little shack

There's been anything but shit posted here.
You'll have to be more a little more specific than that.

Well, got bored and made two videos. I'm lazy and made it another chord strummer and an intro to a song, lo siento.

No Sugar Tonight- The Guess Who Intro
youtube.com/watch?v=iePfG4ucc5w

Push Th' Little Daisies- Ween
youtube.com/watch?v=9ukNT9fopuE

It was a well composed picture, the setup the guy used was obviously for surf and even the surroundings had the surfer vibe. The amp was centered in the picture, with the guitar off to the side. Only a few pedals, all of it resting on a big ornamental rug. A big window was I the background of the picture

Post my SG please.

I use them in my live rig and they're somewhat rare here. I pretty much just buy any MIJ ones that are under a certain price.

clyp.it/latko352
clyp.it/xbqsgtbo

This you could probably work it out yourself if you're handy with electronics, otherwise I can't imagine it'd be a hard pedal to fix.

Can't say if it would or not, not something I know enough about. Why would you run it at 9V though? There's a lot of tricks to making the pedal sound better. Don't run everything at ten like people on forums like to say.

HM-2 take 12V AC in (the old BOSS ACA adapter) then it steps down to 9V DC internally. A lot of people mod them to bypass that so it'll take 9V DC in. The other way around it is to daisy chain it off of something.

is that really signed by kurt cobain?

Kurt Cobain is dead you stupid fucking nigger

don't talk about kimby slice like that

I have an NES from like 1988. The tip on the power cord that plugged into the back of it was the same size as the boss ac adapter. Except opposite polarity. I broke a fab tone, tubescreamer (the older black ts5), and a boss dm-2 with it.

I didn't know the adapter was different

>The other way around it is to daisy chain it off of something.
Sorry to sound like a tard, but how so?

Man, you could have been the king autist of gg like gearspammer but instead come around as some edgy teen tryhard.
Part of me wishes that you are crazysaga and he finally lost his marbles.

Racist comments are ban-able offenses in worksafe boards

>I didn't know the adapter was different
A lot of old BOSS pedals use 12V AC instead of 9V DC. Just gotta check the underside.

>Sorry to sound like a tard, but how so?
This is how I run mine. Power goes into the KORG Pitchblack then using the out it goes into the HM-2 (as 9V DC). My understanding is the common ground bypasses the stepdown circuit in the HM-2 and you get full power from 9V that way.

Make sure not to have a battery in there at the same time though.

Using a standard daisy chain cable would be exactly the same but I use the small connector to connector to avoid masses of wiring.

you better run and tattle then ;^)

hey guys just bought my first guitar (same user from last thread)

can you guys recommend me some more easy songs to learn?

Wish you were here
Wonder wall
Mr tambourine man
House of the rising sun

That's pretty neat. I didnt realize some had "power out" ports. Thanks

Nirvana songs. Nirvana is guitar kindergarten.

>That's pretty neat. I didnt realize some had "power out" ports. Thanks
I don't recommend using them if you can avoid it, but they're handy when you run into a pedal like the HM-2. Another common pedal to use it with is the NS-2.

Nutshell - Alice in chains
Come as you are - nirvana
Pink moon - nick drake
Fell on black days - soundgarden
Pitseleh - Elliott smith (my fav to play)
A coin on the tongue - Benoit pioulard
ZERO TOLERANCE - DEATH

That Gibson is fucking gorgeous bro

Johnny Cash, boy named sue

holding bar chords for strumming and keeping time seems to elude some of the best shredders ive ever seen.

you can power tap the whole power rangers song but get sore fingers after like one song baka senpai

You are not replying to the owner of that Gibson. Just so you know bro

What do you think about my excessively large pedalboard made with old wood planks and screws that were just lying around?

>this close to quints
fuck my life

Thanks. I didn't post the image though, someone else is posting photos of my gear.

Just in addition to this, I bought an NS-2 to try that method a go and wasn't really that happy with it. ISP Decimators handle HM-2s a lot better.

If it does the job what does it matter. I'd probably sand it a bit though, looks like splinters waiting to happen.

Friend of mine made a board out of diamond plate and it came out looking awesome.

yeah, i probably should sand that shit down tomorrow. i'm a lazy bum though so it may stay that way until i get one or two splinters in my fingers.

can someone rate my guitar please? I paid $7000

silverburst lp bro
you're back

post some heavy riffs pls

I know that feeling haha.

Had a flick through my phone and found a photo of the diamond plate pedal board.

>you're back
I haven't really been anywhere. Contrary to what someone seems to think I don't post with an image that often.

>post some heavy riffs pls
Uh...
clyp.it/ivdbv215
clyp.it/lo2g50gk
clyp.it/iykwulzl

I've been trying to train my hands to play faster stuff again. Slowly getting there.

Hi. Just wanted to share my rig. Pls r8

I'd swap the Crown for a Matrix GT800FX or GT1000FX. Other than that looks solid.

Why tho? They cost like $400 more and achieve pretty similar results. Or so i hear..

you're a boring person and what you're doing is even more boring

That Crown is Class D, the Matrix stuff is Class AB. Unless you're going for something like a Mesa 2:100, or VHT 2/50/2 or 2/90/2 the Matrix stuff is the be-all-end-all for solid state poweramps at the moment.

We use GT1600FX at the moment for msot stuff although I use the poweramp from a DSL50 a lot as well.

What's the crown thing do?
It all plays out of the cabinet at the bottom?

cool board

your playing is ok.
how do you record your shit? just curious

any of you guys ever built one of your own pedal boards? how is easy was that? i imagine its not too hard unless youre getting really fancy with it

I'll look into it... Granted im not playing huge shows here (hence the 1x12) but i do want to learn the differences between the classes of amps

Just the actual board itself?

I havent, but if you have the wood and tools, it's easy. If you're gonna cover it up with Velcro anyways, you hardly have to worry about looks

Its a power amp that powers the cabinet. Yes, this is my live setup. It all goes through the cab

>cool board
Isn't mine, belongs to a friend.

>your playing is ok.
I lost a lot of control in my left hand after a brain hemorrhage last year. Pretty much all I've been working at since.

>how do you record your shit? just curious
Depends on what I'm doing. This might be a bit long winded but I'll try and answer it the best I can.

Most of my noodling stuff will just be AxeFX out via USB to my PC. I put my IR (ASEM V30) in the OP ages ago, although I run it in stereo on the AxeFX now you can get a similar sort of feel with dual mono in NadIR or LeCab.

For bigger sounding recordings I'll tend to run the output to a tube poweramp and mic up the cabinet. Used to just use an SM57 for that, but I tend to run two now (one on axis, one at a 45 degree angle) and an SM7 on another cone.

Everything fast is dual tracked, slow is quad tracked.

You can hear the difference between miking and IR pretty well on these videos. First is direct via USB, second is miked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=N00-cpvQgME
youtube.com/watch?v=kBfpy7qOikE

see it was easy af, it only took some sawing and sanding the wood (mostly just because it was old), then drilling some holes and gluing and screwing shit together

do whatever feels good and keep practicing and you'll sound like you, don't matter if it's Objectively Correct

cool, whenever i'll prolly just make one myself whenever i get more pedals. seems like a fun project.

>I lost a lot of control in my left hand after a brain hemorrhage last year. Pretty much all I've been working at since.
damn user. your playing is crazy good in that case, keep it up

recordings sound good

>Attention Whore
Ok

Beautiful LP Custom, not a huge fan of a custom over a standard but the silver burst with all the bling gets me going.

yeah i need some more stuff to fill the blanks in mine too. i need an OD and I may sell the MXR dist for a rat

>Attention Whore
you've been posting that pic in every thread for a while now bud

cool stuff though