Daily reminder that the more obscure music you listen to the more autistic you are

Daily reminder that the more obscure music you listen to the more autistic you are

damn...

feelsbad

>tfw

damn...

Daily reminder that the more popular music you listen to the stupider you are

>stupider
Kek

Good

THIS

Most obscure music is shit and obscure for a reason. It doesn't need to be "explored". Just don't listen to it you posturing tryhards.

>how dare you be passionate about a hobby

She looks kind of like my grandma

Listening to music is not a hobby.

Neither is watching movies, anime, etc.

Can someone please define obscure music.

>he doesn't realize that declining record sales causes record companies to market towards the lowest common denominator
>just like what happened to Hollywood

Yeah the SUPER obscure stuff is super obscure for a reason but bands with cult followings are often better than top-40 bullshit

Hobby, noun: an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

Sorry buddy, but you are wrong by definition. Try again next time!

>consuming art is not a hobby
Wat

Quints confirms anime is a hobby senpai

guessing these digits are going to consume the rest of this thread

ARE YOU IN FIRST GRADE
OBSCURE - UNDERGROUND, NOT WELL KNOWN MUSIC

daily reminder that

(insert poor troll here)

A hobby is something you physically engage in. Like building something or exercising, for example. Sitting on your couch listening to Death Grips and eating cheetos or watching little girl anime for 10 hours straight is not a hobby.

Maybe if you think critically about the music you're listening to (e.g. writing essays or reviews of it) it could be a hobby but I know you aren't. So no, it's not hobby. Sorry.

Depends on what "well known" means too. I could say CHVRCHES is obscure because literally no one I know knows who they are.

>he's jumping through all these hoops to justify his autistic tendencies
the human mind truly is a fascinating thing

Hey, hey
It's bait man. I didn't mean anything by it Want a glass of water?

ashamed that u guys are baited this easily

Declining interest in art causing a lowering of industry standards is a well known philosophy, go meme somewhere else.

>i know you aren't
Not only do you insert arbitrary rules that you yourself made, but you make baseless assumptions that only reveal how little of an argument you actually have. Sorry friend, but a hobby is a hobby regardless of if you respect it as one. A person does not have a serious mental illness just because they care to explore art and human expression more deeply than you.

>going out of your way to find obscure music to pretend you enjoy it

Why do they do it?

Are you really exploring it though? Like I said, you actually have to analyze and think critically about whatever you're watching/listening to in order to make it a real hobby. If you actually do this then I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. But I'm still gonna go out on a limb and say you (and most everyone on this board) don't.

>A hobby is something you physically engage in
says who

>says I'm the one memeing and continues to jump through hoops justifying his posturing

>anime
>art

Good one bro

>find one good obscure band
>lose the assumption that obscure music is automatically bad
>seek out other obscure music to see if it is also good

It's not that hard to understand

Since your argument is literally only "jumps through hoops" I know you're either memeing or an idiot.

Why do people who listen to obscure music think they're better than everyone?

Why do people listen to obscure music?

I'd at least like to think that I critically think about the music I consume. I would have to agree about the generalization about this board unfortunately; most of the music discussion I've tried to engage in is either mud flinging or rather shallow comments. I do my best to think of why I enjoy the music I enjoy and what makes it special, and then try to put these ideas to work in my own music. I guess that might be the more "real" aspect of the hobby, but the listening part is just as active of an experience for me.

well I'm sorry that an opinion that crushes your world view is so upsetting to you, but I can assure you I am not memeing nor am I an idiot, I'm just pointing out that you're in denial and continue to actively be in denial. Goddamn and apparently I'm the idiot.

>A hobby is something you physically engage in
how long have you been making up definitions for words? this might explain why you have such a hard time getting along with anyone

anyone else here jamming to Lil Jon and Half Japanese?

these

Yo can someone tell me where I can buy this fuckin bag for the love of God pls

Stop trying to justify why u are a pleb

lmao

>Says listening to obscure music is autistic
Sure thing, frogposter.

If obscure music were good, it wouldn't be obscure

>my tepid, bland sheep clone buddies are the high critics of art

cool

diglets thread

but intrinsic value user
pretty low art though, desu