Guys, pewdiepie follows deafheaven on twitter. is he secretly a partician...

guys, pewdiepie follows deafheaven on twitter. is he secretly a partician? or does that mean that deafheaven really is for plebs?

also yeah, I follow chvrches, sue me

the problem is that you follow pewdiepie not chvrches

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE NEWFAGS THINK DEAFHEAVEN IS PATRICIAN OR EVEN GOOD

I wouldn't say Deafheaven is for plebs, but it certainly isn't a patrician band

>he follows pewdiepie

you also follow eric andre, confirmed pleb

what's wrong with eric andre? also recognizing his avatar just from that is pretty good

>newfags
>uses term patrician

Fuck off newtrip, no one even likes you.

>He thinks he speaks on behalf of the human race
I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep tonight sound senpai.

No he's secretly a grant pleb.

>Deafheaven
>Patrician

Pick one

kill yourself i dont fucking care what some stupid ass childrenĀ“s entertainer is doing on twitter. op is a fucking faggot

I see what you are hoping to happen.
But people didnt looked at les rallizes desnudes when lady gaga appeared with a picture of the band and wont discover deefheaven with that.

Its easy to someone start to look for aliens after seen a red frisbie on the sky than someone look for a band on internet.

>op is a faggot
that's such an adorable little meme you're using there user! is this your first or second day here?

>partician
it's spelled partition you idiot

/thread

fucking reporting this thread it has nothing to do with music. doublefaggot

well, judging from this thread, I see that Sup Forums doesn't seem to like deafheaven as much as they used to, but now you're saying deafheaven has nothing to do with music? that is very rude user.

Uhm, he even wears their merch regualry in his videos...

uh he wears a deafheaven shirt in some of his videos.

uh uh uh fuck your uh

uh huh

I shit on your Uhm.

Deafheaven are pitchfork garbage, just like Chvrches

not surprised that underaged people listen to that garbage while following pewdiepie, pitchfork, and fantano

now leave this board and just listen to everything that gets BNM since that's already pretty much how it is for you