New Dents single :

New Dents single :
soundcloud.com/epitaph-records/descendents-victim-of-me/s-iSPaX

Whatya think bud?

I thought Milo had quit to go do the biochem stuff but damn, it sounds like they still got it.

Sounds different to any other descendents songs--> It is released twelve years after their last record so this is normal I think
The songs sounds very contemopary but in a good way (producing,mixing,songwriting,...) Looking forward to the full album

They do some gigs here and there and there's like a 96 album. Watch the documentary man, it's fucking good.

Yeah, it sounds modern but not overdone, would just like a little less bass (coming from a bass player).

I think this is more an EQ case than the level of bass.

Maybe.

I thought that Bill might be hiding some effect on Milo's vocals by upping the Bass a bit but I guess he probably thought that the bass should be up in the mix because of the melodious line.

They won't ever top MGTC but this is pretty good for how old they are, most old punk bands quit or get really shitty. I like the bass

>mfw I'm a punk studying biochem

Not kidding, Karl Alvarez is one of the best rock bass players. He's better than Flee, for sure.

maybe you should consider becoming the front man of a punk band turned out pretty good for milo ;)

Descendents as a whole are the best musicians in punk

implying flea is a rock bass player...

Would his wife scream if he slapped her pussy with his thumb?

he isn't allowed to slap her pussy she is afraid her clit wil POP.....kek

Bill is drumming better than in the 90s I swear....

Where do I start with Descendants, MGTC?

depends...what is you style atm? bands you like?

yeah, that's probably the best bet. Then do the albums chronologically. If Enjoy! and ALL aren't your cup of tea you can skip to Everything sucks and see if Cool to be you is your cup of tea after that.

I'm friends with him on facebook, he posted on my wall on my birthday, twas very sweet

milo goes to college i'd say
but i don't wanna grow up or everything sucks are legit aswell. enjoy! might not suit you since it's a very "raw" descendents record in terms of their humour.

Also, if you like Enjoy and ALL, check out the band ALL, it's the Descendents minus Milo. Reccing a starting point with ALL is hard, since they have 3 different singers and their style can change from almost Descendents to punk with some kind of weird story teller. I'd say start with Allroy's revenge, then listen to Allroy saves, then you can choose between listening to Percolater if you want more Scott Reynolds (singer of Revenge and Saves), if you want something more like ALL (the Descendents record) you can listen to Allroy for Prez or Allroy Sez, if you want something that sounds more like Everything Sucks!, listen to Pummel or Mass Nerder and if you wanna listen to 2 more we don't know what to do with our sound albums you can listen to Breaking Things and Problematic (I like the last 2, it's just that there's not really a clear cut distinction in the way most people rank all, the band sounds very different in each era).

Lucky fucking bastard. I'd give ... something more valuable than most people would give to sit down and talk bass with him for half an hour.

Artwork is sick

huh, honestly not as bad as i was expecting