You have 10 seconds to be as much like a Youtube comment as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as much like a Youtube comment as possible.

first

second

like if pewdiepei send you

W

I wanted to write some witty comment about being patrician, but couldn't do it, so pls just send me all your (You)'s.

>1910=music started

GET FANTANO ON THE PHONE

Please come to Brazil!

Racism

this generation sucks, like how can you tell me that freddy mercurial isn't the best musical of all time

How come i've never heard is band before? thanks /r/music :^)

ha ha i am 7 years old and shining path by sun city gilrs is my favorite song!

came to post this

lyl i wish i was alive in 1971 music 2day is so ghey ps Justin Bieber sux

Reply if [show] sent you here.

am i the only one who came because i just like the song and not because pewdifag sent me
\m/>.

like if ur listening in 2016

DJ Akademiks the type of nigga to...

seriously

A E S T H E T I C

rule 1 faggot

1910: Music starts..

I'm 13 and I this this band now that shit that plays on the radio, I hate the music from my generation I like bands like queen, KISS, AC/DC etc. you know, good music not that katey perry shit and lady gaga trash my generation are a bunch of whiny assholes that wouldn't understand good music if it bit them on the bum.

When does the English version come out?

Thumbs up if Justin Beiber brought you here

I'm at the weird part of youtube again

This should have 3billion views.. Not that shitty Gangnam style... This the the real music

Here before this blows up

kys

>This blows the original version completely out of the water.

- any cover ever

Who else is watching this in 2016?

[insert inflammatory and off-kilter comment about a demographic here]

Markiplier brought me here ;)

Valve, pls add this

best song on fifa 2016 \m/

OMG GRIMES IS SOOO CUTE, I LOVE HER

like if ur still watching in 2014 xd

I bet this comment can stay at 0 likes

I almost attempted to thumbs up this comment.

My mind was truly emulating the youtube experience

I gained 20000$ in one week just watching this video...

I wish I would have lived in the 60s so I could have gone to Woodstock :\

THIS ISNT REAL MUSIC!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

I was born n le wrong generation. XDXD

Who the fuck do you fucking think you are you fucking faggot cock sucker? I don't give a fucking rats asshole if you’re a Navy Seal or not. All you fucking faggots do is sit around snorting cocaine and jerking each other off to pictures of each others wives. You fucking Nigger faggot mother fucking dick head piece of shit. Please send the storm my way. I am a 4 time purple belt in Mixed Martial Arts, I could kill all of you faggots with my left nut. You think that fucking people are supposed to be intimidated by your hollow threats of fucking someone up? Let me tell you something faggot, I will find you. I will cut out your fucking eyeballs with a spoon and stick them in your asshole so you can watch yourself take my dick up your ass while I’m raping you, Fucking queer. You don’t know who the fuck I am. Wanna know how much of a sick mother fucker I am? Ask Chuck Norris’ wife. She couldn’t even take the tip of my cock in her ass without screaming. Chuck Norris is a BITCH to me, and you’re nothing but a speck of sand in the desert you’re stationed in, to Chuck. So what does that make you compared to me? Nothing. You are fucking NOTHING. You’re not even a fucking MOLECULE compared to me you fucking dick sucker. So before you send your arsenal off cock sucking faggot Navy bitches, why don’t you stop and ask yourself, “Is it really worth it? Do I want to put myself, my friends, and my family in danger, because I don’t know when to shut the fuck up?”. Then answer the question by saying no and moving on with your pathetic excuse you call a life, you fag.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little pleb? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the musical appreciation, and I’ve been involved in numerous launch parties for unsigned bands, and I have over 300 confirmed genres identified. I am trained in acoustic snobbery and I’m the top musicologist on the entire internet. You are nothing to me but just another pleb. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of blogs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your musical taste. You’re fucking dadrock, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can one up you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare youtube mplaylist. Not only am I extensively trained in finding unlistenable bands you've never heard of, but I have access to the entire Prince vault and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit elitism all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking pleb, kiddo.

here, I made a thread for you guys over there

I know nobody will see this but I am an new singer and I would appreciate if you visited my channel and subscribed. Please check out my new song called Real Hip Hop is Dead buy I am bringing it back.

It's not music related jokes, it defeats the whole purpose, stupid idiot.

this video is trash, it only has a lot of views because of AUTHENTIC HITS (.) COM

bro check out my soundcloud

God this is honestly the worst meme ever.