I bought this in hopes of understanding. Please help

I bought this in hopes of understanding. Please help

You failed the first test.

1) Listen to it as if nobody even knows what it is (ignore the hype)
2) After your confused reaction occurs, wait about 3 months and try it again.
3)I tried that and it clicked for me.

The first two tracks will be more enjoyable if this isn't your first look at experimental music like that. Miss Fortune is pretty accessible, however, but don't force it and don't get upset if you don't like it the first time around.

Faust IV is way more accessible, this record isn't the weirdest thing ever conceived though. Just immerse yourself in the sonic details, this entire album is just delirious and spacey.

Why don't you eat carrots?

Do at least the first of the things from I fucking love this album but I gotta say that Miss Fortune is probably the least accessible for me, at least the parts after its beginning's jam.

The best way to get into Faust is with Faust IV, but you need to prepare yourself properly to get into them, if you are not ready you wont like it, listen to other krautrock bands first, then faust IV, then Faust so Far and THEN their debut

It's a bit of a paaaain...
To be whaaaaat I aaamm

CARROTS, NIGGA, DO YOU EAT THEM?!

its just basic prog its not inaccessible at all

It's like F#A# if F#A# was written by a ragged band of German clowns.

What's wrong? I'm glad you bought it and you're supporting the band members for actually producing one of the most intriguing pieces of music in the past half-century.

Get out memespouter

it's just germans having fun in a barn OP, what's to get

Are you trying to argue that it isn't just basic German prog that people think that is inaccessible because of its aesthetic

I still don't get the first track, really.

I'm not saying it isn't progressive, pretty much all krautrock is progressive rock. But to say it isn't inaccessible is just stupid. It's loud, it's shrill, it's got a weird structure, and is unlike anything most normal people are used to hearing come out of their speakers

Don't, "understand it" just enjoy it
>Pic related all originals

elaborate

Miss Fortune may be the most accessible on it but that doesn't stop it from being a work of art.

Miss Fortune is legitimately incredible.

nothing to get. it just musique concrete meets krautrock, enjoy it. stop trying to find meaning in everything

this made me laugh

that the russian reissue on lillith?

You know that part of Bitches Brew title track where it sounds like everything's falling apart? Now do that with more rock and concrete.

No I don't. This makes me want to listen to the rest of that album though, so thanks.