Which one is better?

Which one is better?

bp
USE YOUR ELBOWS

The one that makes pop punk hiphop

BP BP BP & BP

Blurryface honestly, but DG is also pretty fucking hardcore.

Twenty One Pilots just speak to me on another level, you know?

I'm honestly still trying to decide whether or not the Blurryface love is a joke or not. It has to be, because it's definitely the worst thing I've heard in the past year. It's so pandering to everybody. Literally everyone has nostalgia for the past, you can make the most basic connection with anybody with it, here I'll write a sentence right now and I bet somebody here will find sympathy from it.

Remember when you would go to the park by yourself with a parent and you'd make friends with some kid and then you'd never see them again?

Just rattled that off the top of my head, without even stopping to think. Pandering to childhood nostalgia is the easiest thing in the world

Hey this guy listened to a whole song

YOU KNOW EVERYTHIG

It's a meme you dip.

Listen to the entire album again. It's a grower.

This desu, also check out Jason Aldean's "Old Boots New Dirt" if you want more experiemental hip-hop.

>Remember when you would go to the park by yourself with a parent and you'd make friends with some kid and then you'd never see them again?

That's actually surprisingly deep user...I'm turned on.

You're fuckin right boys I got this shit for days.

Remember when you'd fall in love with a girl in your class in grade 2, only for either you or her to move away like a month later before you could man up and hug her?

Oh wait that's just me ok

Thats pretty deep,are you tyler joseph?

god you've posted like 80 twenty one pilots threads shut the fuck up nobody cares about your shit band

don't bring back those feels man

Please stop and bad memes. These memes get the best of me. I am tired of hearing "Blurryface" - an album is ordinary convinced that mainstream music is rather bad. The Death Grips is not a joke band. Therefore, I am very tired of the comparisons insane I think many others will agree with me. Stop the madness.

>by yourself with a parent

they're the exact same thing except twentyone pilots were formed to help girls 11-15 through highschool and death grips were formed to help boys 11-15 through being grounded and dealing with mean stepdads

>11-15
>HS
????

Listen the album at least 20 times before deciding, it's a grower
>Remember when you would go to the park by yourself with a parent and you'd make friends with some kid and then you'd never see them again?
Yeah.. WISH WE COULD TURN BACK IN TIME

middleschool then but you know what I meant

you a britbong?