How do we save him, Sup Forums?

How do we save him, Sup Forums?

I hope he kill himself

we let him fall

Don't save him
He don't wanna be saved

He needs that Filthy Frank/h3h3 14 year old money.

he shat up the comments in every DG video, he deserves this

>92k views
Why dk you wanna help the guy he seems to be doing fine

Sup Forums made him the meme he is so you can't complain now.

Dumb fat fuck is responsible for the influx of memes and the regurgitation of unfunny stale memes by newfags on every single music video. He needs the filthy Frank target audience money seeing as without memes he holds nothing of merit as a music critic. Perfect for music anti fans like r/indieheads who only like memes but also want to be special snowflake tastes

Anthony I know you're reading this. Holy shit man, you're getting really pathetic these past few years with this pandering to underage shitheads. No one actually respects you at this point.

I hate memes so much i'm gonna blame them in my suicide letter

Anthony, H3H3, Sam Hyde and Filthy Frank are the pantheon of cancer on Youtube.

>He needs the filthy Frank target audience money seeing as without memes he holds nothing of merit as a music critic.
this is actually so depressing. the music industry has been gutted and the only way you can make a decent income is if you're designing a music streaming service like spotify

t. sheltered suburban kid who actually doesn't know jackshit about the music industry

>projecting that hard

shake my head

How can anyone take Anty fan Tanny seriously after his MBDTF review?

>muh everyone is stupid except me I am perceptive and commentate on the industry kek

that's because the actual critics or talented music fans arent on the same target audience as h3h3 because they re actually serious and don't force memes to keep anyone interested. Better off that way senpai

>not sheltered
>not suburban
>I actually work in the music industry

are you gonna spew more memes now in attempt to dmg control?

>I actually work in the music industry

KEK Is unironically claiming this after what he said

>NEET leech doesn't believe other people in the world are actually employed and/or useuful in some way to our society

APEX KEK

I can judge your "usefulness" to an already pointless industry based on how much you know about it (pro tip its not alot).

>already pointless industry

spoke like a true neet king right there

>pro tip its not alot

quite pathetic desu senpai, don't you have some pride left?

>ITT: assblasted casuals want their memes back