Hey Sup Forums, this is pretty much my first time here, can anybody recommend some good shit?

Hey Sup Forums, this is pretty much my first time here, can anybody recommend some good shit?

Pic obviously not related

what do you like

Here come back when you're finished

Sheeeeit nigga wrong chart
Sorry bout that

Folk is good too though

twentyone pilots - blurryface
death grips - the bottomeless pit
grimes - art angels

the holy trinity on Sup Forums

Yes. Top shit right here, m8.

I'm not too sure, to be honest. Metal is a big preference, and I enjoy noise a lot. I guess if it helps, I don't like country, rap or pop.

Holy shit. Thanks, I'll save those

Nolan The Ninja - Fuck The Hype
Azizi Gibson - A New Life
Project Pat - Mista Don't Play: Everythangs Workin
Juicy J - Chronicles Of The Juice Mane
Spice 1 - 187 He Wrote
Mac Mall - Illegal Business?
Showbiz & AG - Runaway Slave
Jason Aldean - Old Boots, New Dirt

Sup Forums core means cheap entrylevel shit for absolute tasteless casuals. Also memes.
It's always a fucking joke and obvious bait.

I've listened to all three of those already, but thanks, my guy. Death Grips is the shit

ok well Try listening to Jesu -Silver (original beats)

I figured, that's all one of my old meme friends use to suggest, to the point where I just didn't feel like listening to any of it. Glad I dodged a bullet there.

Alrighty

You could check out Animal Flag

you didn't really dodge a bullet at all though. They're just good albums that got hype so autists on Sup Forums are mad

here you go opee

That's a shame

Thank

Don't listen to this fuck
entry level doesn't mean bad at all, and for someone who doesn't seem to know what they like its perfect
Just don't stop at what you see in these charts and think that everything else isn't worth listening to

I'll try to keep that in mind. I'm pretty easily influenced by other people's opinions, so I'm trying to cut down on that

>I'm pretty easily influenced by other people's opinions

this could be a dangerous place for you. lots of loud but baseless opinions here.

Do people even bother reading the sticky anymore?

not ever

If I don't know what to listen in some genre I'll just ask people who know the genre, even here on /mu, I won't follow some joke of a chart made by god knows who and with what purpose.