I want fug her with my dicko

is that cillian murphy in a wig?

I think that Panda Bear is a neo-nazi Klan Grand Dragon

i only like female musicians with sweaty buttholes

beautiful aryan poet goddess

a whore who fed her so heroin

talentless hack

Never heard of him.

She almost ruined The Velvet Underground. Good riddance!

>not liking Nico's tracks
>being this much of a fucking pleb
what a clon

GOTH ICON

does anyone have rare nicos

nazi

WHAT A CLON

a patrician waifu is a dead one

I skip all of her songs on that Velvet album

But I'll Be Your Mirror and All Tomorrow's Parties are the two best songs you clon

?????!!!!
this is alarming, and wrong

She fucked lou reed and john cale

Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.

Very limited and one-dimensional performer. Up there with Iggy Pop and Lou Reed in terms of how severely dependent she was on her collaborators to construct her material into anything worthwhile.
Her politics were pretty admirable though.

>tfw no nazi gf to abuse my minority ass
why live

desertshore is on my top 3 albums list so yeah shes pretty brilliant

chelsea girl is also comfy af, stop hating

>tfw no master race nico gf to repopulate the white race with

Marble Index is one of the best albums ever made, y'all plebs in here

BASED
A
S
E
D