I am not even memeing when I say this is the greatest album of all time. 10/10, 5 stars, 100%...

I am not even memeing when I say this is the greatest album of all time. 10/10, 5 stars, 100%. Every song is a masterpiece by Roger Waters. There are 0 flaws in this album.

The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking is better.

true, is flawless even in mp3, but it's not the only floyd's album that is transcendentally the best
>Obscured by clouds

Half of it is filler though...

It's a perfectly rounded trip

>undermeme

that album is fucking underrated, I honestly don't understand how people like cringy Amused to Death over this bluesy story

yes, but Sup Forums is full of college kids who are trying really hard to be not-edgy so the wall gets shit on all the time
the songs you call filler are the best in the album. you are just a normie and you will never understand

>thinks the Wall is the objective greatest album of all time
>calls others normies

I listened to disc one only, i felt like the second disc would ruin the theme

normies prefer dsotm, wywh, and sometimes even animals over the wall.

the wall is liked either by high schoolers or 25+ robots

WHO LET ALL THIS RIFF RAFF INTO THE ROOM?

You're right

I'd agree if it wasn't for the fucking backup vocals in Hitch Hiking, damn I hate those female choirs

I only listen to Pink Floyd when I want to get drunk and wallow in self pity

You should try Tom Waits for a more uplifting inebriation

its good but not as good as you describe it
and Roger Waters is a faggot

Fuck off, Roger.

you do realize Pink Floyd is normcore and most normies love and even revere their music, don't you?

no, you can't grasp this because you're a fucking pleb

>This is like taking candy from a baby, which is fine by me

No, half of it is songs that don't sound good listened to out of context because this album is meant to be listened to in one sitting from front to back. They help tell the story.

It's a lesser knock-off of Tommy.

THESE ARE

Read what you just wrote. Think about who you are becoming.

Nah. The album has way too much filler. Of course people will say that these tracks help move the story, but their approach to it is dumb. Too much telling not enough showing since the filler tracks are more interested in just telling a story rather than having good music behind it. Compared to their previous concept albums, or even other prog bands' albums like CTTE or SEBTP, that is a very lazy approach to songwriting.

The album sounds more like a movie we are only listening to rather than a powerful piece of music that uses the aural medium to the max to show what's happening.

If you have the option - please go to a Roger Waters concert. The Wall is just something else performed live.

I think this is what people are missing. Those so called ''filler'' tracks make perfect sense live and are there for a reason.

I wouldn't even put it in the top 5 Floyd albums, and I like almost all Floyd albums. desu their music starts to get pretty boring when you explore deeper into the world of prog rock, I wouldn't really call them the best of anything all-time except maybe their ability to avoid creative bankruptcy while keeping it accessible