I'm trying to get into Radiohead. Where should i start?

I'm trying to get into Radiohead. Where should i start?

the bends and go chronologically

Op here , i have already heard karma police,burn police and fade out. Pretty good desu

This, and only this. By listening to the best album first you might as well kill yourself

>burn police

wat

Allright.Thanks for the advice

burn the witch sorry i'm a little tired

take this OP

thanks bro saved

no problem. also check out the website rateyourmusic.com if you havent

will do.

Man, that list. As much as I don't like discussing music in Sup Forums, without it I wouldn't have any knowledge of those albums, some of which have truly changed my perception on music for the better!

Start with the bends and go chronologically.
You probably won't like the albums first time around though. Radiohead is a band that takes more than one listen to get into.

>Radiohead is a band that takes more than one listen to get into.
ah, summer

ask them for a date

not the advice i wanted but still funny

I'd like to know how to get into Thom Yorke tbqh.

Really makes you think who you discuss music with when people make posts like this.

>summer
Been on here since 2010 dick brain

have you been on Sup Forums long? this happens every year when summer starts

i don't follow Sup Forums at all . just wanted some advice

Start with "Ok Computer", then, "Pablo Honey" and "The Bends"

Don't sweat it man, mu likes to shit on radiohead for being popular and entry level, but really they're good stuff. Start with the bends like everyone else said.

i'm not a summerfag . i've been in Sup Forums and Sup Forums for 2 years. i just wanted to start getting into music more . end of story

This is exactly how I started.

Most accessible albums are:
In Rainbows
The Bends
OK Computer

all are good

Isnt this album emocore?

what

literally what the fuck are you talking about

Wewlad

nice meme you fuckin' pleb

>asking help to get into a pop rock band

i love burn police

great chart

but
>lust for life over the idiot
triggered

So, I explored all of Radiohead. Where to go next? Which band is Radiohead-like?

I'd definitely look in to Origin and Atheist.

I'm a Pablo honey
Ok computer but myself but each album has it's own vibe.

In Rainbows is their most accessible, from there I'd listen to OK Computer, Kid A, Hail To The Thief, A Moon Shaped Pool, Amnesiac, The Bends, King of Limbs, and then Pablo Honey but idk why you'd listen to Pablo Honey

start with creep, and then the bendsand okay computer
if you're not feeling it try in rainbows and then kid a

Ok computer

what ?

Ok Computer, then Kid A, then In Rainbows, then go wherever from there
I'd say the only bad album of theirs is Pablo honey
Even King of Limbs was decent

It wasn't just decent, it was actually pretty good

good meme

can i get some serious similar bands not thrash metal shit

This
It just makes sense. It starts with a great album and you just watch them progress through different styles... the only low point is TKOL

>2 years
>trying to call people summerfags

Leave while you still can

Put AMSP around TKOL and Amnesiac. It's like In Rainbow's older sister.

This is actually a pretty good list. Normally Sup Forums charts give you a good idea where to start but this has good starting points as well as essentials. Great job to whoever made it. Although I might be a bit biased considering I like a lot of albums on this chart.

>i love burn police

top kek

Which B-sides of theirs do you like? If you had to compile them, which ones would you throw in there?

tkol is their best album tbqh. radiohead fans are just utter plebs and cant into non-melody driven music

They're all worth it, desu, but if I had to list their ten best:

Last Flowers
Daily Mail
Staircase
Paperbag Writer
Fog
Polyethylene parts 1 & 2
Talk Show Host
Cuttooth
Bangers and Mash
Harry Patch (in memory of)

How about this

AMSP would be terrible to fall asleep too. Burn the witch, Ful Stop, Identikit, none of these are sleepy songs.

Start with a go-nowhere job that asks too much of your time and energy. Move into remembering your childhood as though you enjoyed it at the time and were better in touch with your hopes and wants. With the knowledge that your future is what you make of it continue not to exert yourself to attain betterment. Take the bus home at night in the rain listening to How To Disappear Completely.