Does Sup Forums prefer the old or the new Ms. Grande?

Does Sup Forums prefer the old or the new Ms. Grande?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/SkiBPV6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

olde. she was perfect thickness and the red hair is when i fell in love with her. i like the new too but i prefer the old

wait! ariana grande is white!?!?

italian

My preference lies with whichever Grande isn't sauntering about with such punchable fucking expressions, so the one on the left.

she loves her fake tanner

None really.

the new ms grande

love that new energy she brings

None, she's s a worthless coalburner

Sup Forums is right around the corner, loser

oh my god I personally have intercourse with black men and I find this post very offensive

I thought she licked public display donuts on camera? How could anyone like this bitch she doesn't even write her own music its all done by Max Martin.

gay

>not preferring new Ariana
Stay pleb

old, by far.

This

I actually don't know what it is about her in particular but she drives me wild. What I'd give to take that little slut and pound her into oblivion, holy shit. And I don't even generally obsess over meme disney stars.

Imagine the squeaking noises those gloves make as they...

Old. Old by far. For one, her hair was pretty and she didn't look Asian or whatever the fuck she looks like now

definitely old. she's too thin now.

Old looks like a girl I could chill with and chat to after I've finished giving her some tense thrusting

New looks like someone way above and beyond me who wouldn't fuck me unless I paid her tons, wouldn't talk afterwards either, but would be desperate for a far more rigorous and violent fuck, probably anal too. Would be like dynamite in the sheets but probably wouldn't cuddle afterwards.

I'd do both in a heartbeat, pretty hard to choose between.

Great legs

This bitch went from Irish to Mexican stat. Literally brown face

DAN STOP RECORDING THE GIRLS

>tfw The Big Dick @ Nick claimed that cunny

I didnt know that she used to be pretty. What a disgusting brown shit she is now.

New

post more old qt Ari

Italian, not white.

I don't like any version of Ariana Grande.

new because I like sluts

She looks so much better on the left

actually she is greek and north african

old one was way more hot t b h

file too large for Sup Forums

imgur.com/SkiBPV6