My wife's son is asking me for some music recs and I don't know what to give him...

My wife's son is asking me for some music recs and I don't know what to give him. It's hard to bond with him due to our differences in background so I need some rockin tunes that won't offend. I was thinking of showing him some of my music like AJJ and Perfect Pussy but I want to make sure it won't be problematic and not belittling to his perspectives. What should I show him?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums crossboarders ruin this board

kendrick lamar my good sir

are you subscribed to /r/cuckoldcommunity my friend? i've been a member for years now.

that and heterosexuals

Terrible bait thread.

can we all agree that Sup Forums and Sup Forums have become the worst boards on this site?

even Sup Forums is not that bad lately.

tumblr users are worse

If you like either AJJ or Perfect Pussy honest to god kill yourself.

Tumblr users don't drunkenly stumble into Sup Forums to shitpost and bait, so I'd say they're not worse.

Tumblr users don't litter Sup Forums with yeehawdist meme threads.

Yeah because this place is so fucking brilliant with it's autistic Grimes obsession, posts about Lavren that border on sexual harrassment and more dick posts than a Greek orgy. Sup Forums looks like fucking Club Penguin compared to the shit that happens here.

>this thread

Sup Forums BTFO

I'd rather read Sup Forumsshit than threads about Beyonce and Grimes and Kpop desu.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

And how do you know that? What if OP is a tumblr user and he pretends to be Sup Forums so it makes us target them???questionmark??

Cleetus plz.

Enter the Wu-Tang Clan (36 Chambers), The Lowe End Theory, Illmatic, Liquid Swords, and Illmatic are all great ;)

yeah desu a certain thread that kept popping up was grosser than all of the Sup Forumsposting combined. But still, tumblr users didn't make those threads either.

I just LOVE how threatened white people feel by black people

Sup Forums is flat out awful. It's all race/politics baiting and memes. There's a tiny bit of discussion but it's all concentrated into superhero movies. Try discussing an actual film and your thread 404s in 20 minutes. I don't even think splitting it into /film/ and Sup Forums can help at this point.

I think Sup Forums is by far the best of the popular interest boards.

How do you know they are not tumblr users? What if its just tumblr pretending to be Sup Forums so it makes us hate them more? What if I'm a dog pretending to be a cat? You don't know so stop being a retard.

t h i s

as bad as Sup Forums alt righters can be they're infinitely more tolerable than some 400 pound tumblr feminist with blue hair who rants about blm and bernie

Well whether it's a troll or an actual b8er the response is the same.

What if OP is a /poltard pretending to be a tumbrina pretending to be a Sup Forumscuck pretending to be a tumblrina?

K-pop fans on Tumblr are 14-year-old girls who write stories about boy band members having gay sex
K-pop fans on Sup Forums are 20+ men who jack off to .webm videos of girl group members' breasts jiggling

they're both just as shit

either way a bunch of people replied to this thread which was an obvious b8 thread so it shows how easily offended Sup Forums gets.

most boards would just ignore something like this but on Sup Forums all the special snowflakes and 15 year olds have to let the world know how outraged they are.

See
Anyway, I'm going back to /metal/

Plz point out the blm and bernie threads in the Sup Forums catalog at this very moment.

I rest my case.

nice strawman for Sup Forums baby

I was only responding to the tumblr users are worse comment, no reaction to the post at all...

There he goes, there he goes again, beating his chest looking smug and thinking he's smart and shit.

I rest my case.

They've been made before.

also here's one

Are you denying that any of those are true?

>there were people here who actually supported Bernie at one point

THIS

>there are people on Sup Forums at this very moment that think Bernie still has a chance of winning the nomination

Well this board is like 80 percent underage so it makes sense.

t. bernie supporter

don't you have to organize a bull to come over and f*ck your girlfriend later tnight or something?

That is neither a bernie nor a blm thread. Thanks for letting people know you're a dumbass, tho.

>thinking he's smart

theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/study-links-low-intelligence-with-right-wing-beliefs/article543361/

>i'm going to pretend bernie isn't the only sane candidate lol look how edgy and contrarian i am

please dude
america is fucked

haven't you got a wall to build to stop beaners from cucking you?

i'm not, but at least grimes thread still has people that talk about her music and lavren threads are just filled with people who just want to make lavren mad again because immaturity lol!! that's still not as bad as dumb Sup Forums memes

you got me stumped on the dick pics though

Probably because having a large black population is a positive threat to first world living standards, owing to the 7-11 times greater violent criminality and one standard deviation lower IQ of blacks.

try harder faggot, all these threads about white people getting cucked just shows the reality that yeah, women prefer men of other races and you all are assblasted af

hey buddies

this is what I think of your politics :^)

AJJ sucks dick we can all agree on that right

ah, I see you're a fellow #Bernout :^)

cute, post your butthole

I voted for Bernie just to spite Clinton.

>supporting Drumpf

And before you start getting butthurt over John Oliver, lemme just point out some wonderful Trump facts:

-advocated war crimes on live television
-denies the existence of global warming despite the vast majority of scientific evidence proving it's happening
-can't into basic economics (believes you can safely avoid defaulting if you print more money)
-supports anti-vaxxers

A generation of rednecks with polio is gonna be hilarious tho

Cool! Now show the racial differences in IQ, or how more conservative ECONOMIC beliefs predict higher IQ.

LOL DRUMPF XD

ITS [CURRENT YEAR]

Nice. Warm. Pink

That is such an awful photoshop

>I can't counter any of your points, but I can make fun of you!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I don't really think it's that bad to be honest. It just baffles me how people can whinge about "hehe wife's son guys *votes trump*" when this board has in the last day alone had at least two different threads with a photoshopped picture of Lavren with cum on her face, at least two with her photoshopped naked, two pictures of an erect dick (which tbf were best thread on the Sup Forums at the time) and, as per usual, the same Grimes threads over and fucking over.

qt

related to organized crime as well

xbox guy is cute

XD you sure cucked them brah

Ban all hip hop threads or at least consolidate it into a general. They're always just underage kids from /r/hhh saying stupid shit like it's lit or we eatin senpai. Those are by far the worst posters on this site.

see

Honestly just let him become president. I want him to run this country to the ground to put the fear back into people. This generation needs an awake call and this is it.

>two pictures of an erect dick (which tbf were best thread on the Sup Forums at the time)
it was a really bad dick though
3/10 would not suck

A point first has to be made. All you said was "lol omffggg I liek bernie sanderrss hurrr durrr he will maek us all free :)"

I refuse to believe this is a serious post. It IS Ironic. that is no question

test

>all White male
>no minorities except one Asian
>not a single female presence

Why is this allowed?

What was that Drumpf thing all about anyway? The name Trump is inherently funny as it is, or do you Americans not know that word means fart over here? John Oliver must have known.

Clinton is much preferable to Trump, she's a cunt but a sneaky smart cunt

Trump is just a retard who's media savvy, his worst enemy is his own yap

i agree
i honestly think Sup Forums is full of unironic sjws but they like to claim they aren't because they know they'll get laughed at. its an anonymous imageboard who gives a shit what's posted here

can someone explain the "my wife's son" meme to me? I know plenty of people in real life who's wife or husband had kids from another marriage and they both couldn't be happier.

Do some of you Sup Forums users ever leave the house?

100% genuine, bae. I love how buttflustered Trump supporters get when they're unable to defend his stupidity.

Is that Karpizzle on the lower-middle right?

you're raising another man's kid
it's pathetic

looking at it as a foreigner, all the Bernie fans promoted him by making Clinton out to be evil so much so that a lot of them will probably not vote for her, which is dumb
why is everything about a cult of personality in the states

>taking the internet seriously

Maybe you're the one that needs to leave the house.

Oh, and now there's another Lavren cumface post.

QUICK!! FIND OUT WHERE THE MAKER OF THIS COLLAGE IS AND GET HIM FIRED!! HOW DARE HE MAKE A 100 PERCENT WHITE DEVIL COLLAGE!!!

>"hehe wife's son guys *votes trump*"
that's just understating how bad Sup Forums can get

Exactly

But when Sup Forums gets really bad it's still pretty funny desu. Anyway, I've not seen any worse than that level of liberal baiting on this board.

Trump is a child, and appeals to the lowest common denominator. I agree with you user