Musicians who have done horrible, horrible things

Not judging their music or anything, just curious.
Starting with everyone's favourite Glam Rock nonce Gary Glitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsJOntdB9Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGPAOZ_PTYM
metal-archives.com/bands/G.I.S.M./15809
youtube.com/watch?v=1968KhcKzbk
youtu.be/BvF-6PE6Qco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gary Glitter did nothing wrong

He had a child prostitute in Cambodia urinate in his mouth. This guys is actually more of a degenerate than GG Allin.

>using the word "nonce"

just as bad

Man, I thought he was just a run-of-the-mill child rapist, but that's just fucking weird.

>The start of the 1990s brought with it a string of bizarre and sometimes horrific incidents for James. His drug use was by this time public knowledge. He was mainly addicted to cocaine and later admitted to spending about US$7,000 per week on drugs for five years straight. In 1993, he and future wife Tanya Hijazi were accused of holding 24-year-old Frances Alley hostage for up to six days although accounts vary on how long she was actually held, tying her up, forcing her to perform sexual acts, and burning her legs and abdomen with the hot end of a crack cocaine pipe, during a week-long cocaine binge. In 1993, while out on bail for that earlier incident, James, under the influence of cocaine, assaulted music executive Mary Sauger at the St. James Club and Hotel in West Hollywood. Sauger claims she met James and Hijazi for a business meeting, but said the two then kidnapped and beat her over a 20-hour period.

>inb4 "Cocaine is a hell of a drug"

>Raping kids
>Using a slang term
Whatever helps you sleep at night Gary

nig nogs will nig nog

>The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Teeth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street, and staring at the sky.

I'M FROM TEXAS HO

Afrika Bambaataa

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH

PCP is a hell of a drug

Stole music from oppressed transsexual Persons of Color in Africa and claimed it as his own on the ''Remain in Light'' album.

This can't be true.

The bastard
The video of the interview he did after the car chase is simultaneously the funniest and saddest video I've ever seen:
youtube.com/watch?v=vsJOntdB9Bc

wot he do?

wot he do?

wot he do?

what'd he do

kids, kids, idk

he used to beat the shit out of his woman including Tammi Terrell

It's true about Big Lurch, not Leadbelly
Glitter's a nonce, Bambaataa's an alleged nonce, and Brown beat his missus up, shot her car and went on a police chase while off his tits on summat or another.

PCP police chase in a pickup truck after threatening people with a shotgun screaming "Who used my bathroom!"

I know this sounds like a joke, but it's not.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGPAOZ_PTYM

BASED

How about this chump? Not nearly as bad as the others, but still...
metal-archives.com/bands/G.I.S.M./15809
>G.I.S.M. were notorious for their confrontational attitude and violent live performances; frontman Sakevi was known for being particularly dangerous and unpredictable during live shows. Sakevi's live antics include running into the crowd with a chainsaw, attacking front rows with a lit flamethrower, beating random concertgoers with a club, and firing gun shots on stage with a revolver. Sakevi is also known to attack journalists and photographers who try to approach him.

He's also an accused rapist:
>In January 2005 a woman named Jacque Hollander filed a lawsuit against James Brown, which stemmed from an alleged 1988 rape. (...) Hollander claimed that the incident took place in South Carolina while she was employed by Brown as a publicist. Hollander alleged that, during her ride in a van with Brown, Brown pulled over to the side of the road and sexually assaulted her while he threatened her with a shotgun.
But that doesn't sound like something he'd do, does it?

Didn't their singer attack a businessman with a flamethrower or something like that?

GG Allin

i'm starting to think gg allin actually wasn't that sick and was just talk. he never did anything bad other than show antics

Killed someone after he told him Ringo was a better drummer than him

yeah for staring at him, got thrown in prison iirc

youtube.com/watch?v=1968KhcKzbk

and ironically, they're supposed to be one of the more melodic grind bands

Except touch kids on their ding dongs

>Teeth marks on her fucking lungs

B R U T A L

>stole from oppressed transsexuals
Have some bad news for you.
youtu.be/BvF-6PE6Qco

as i said, stage antics senpai

one racist fucker

>being racist
>a horrible thing

>No-ones mentioned Gira
I'm surprised to be honest

Seen /=/ Done

Ian Watkins tried to rape a baby. A fucking baby. No-one's gonna beat that.
>pic unrelated

/r/ing that picture of the """fake""" newscast of Panda and the 27 captive African children

John Lennon almost killed Bob Wooler and beat Yoko into miscarriage

>but very soon, he may be known as 'the defendent'

Wow could the writers give less of a shit

Also that's probably the worst live tv shitshow I've seen.

That monster with the cowboy hat. Never bothered listening to Swans and never will

Who Jason Aldean? What'd he did, other than revolutionalize country music for a new generation?

>believing rape claims from a mentally ill hack with a long history of baseless rape claims

tell your wife's son I said hi