Do you fucking get it, Sup Forums? - Part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM

geddit geddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I knew the thread would get deleted after inxy posted her Facebook profile

mods are more cancerous than anyone in this video

Better watch out now, I was told that some guys are now finding inxy and wanting to beat the living shit out of him.

>him

honestly im sure these kids come on here and have friends who are janitors

" yes him, he filmed this video. "

Where have I heard this?

how fucking high are you?

Can someone explain what's going on? Or can I find the thread min the archive?

The archive is missing the last posts because it abruptly deleted by a child janitor

i feel like i'm having a stroke

I've definitely heard that said in something

tripfag gets invited to a noise show with his friend.
runs into a bunch manhattan/brooklyn art students who call him a shitty white boy for liking death grips and one girl does some shitty powerviolence song about nobody fucking getting it while on heroin

2 other doped up girls dance to lady gaga

video guy still mad them calling him a shitty white boy posts the black/spanish girl fb on Sup Forums and mods come in

Ok so what's going on? I've been offline all day...

jesus christ
did he say what their rationale was for hating death grips

Inxy? How is this even drama?

one of the girls called stefan an uncle tom, that's all i remember

i go to an art school and besides the new kids who are leaving their "mainstream" phase majority dislike death grips.

oh god she's apart of the whole fucking milo movement that hates em bc they had the n word in the album title
that is honest to god the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard, the man is black for fucks sake

The black girls called him racist for liking death grips, that's another level of retarded and she deserves whatever

is there any reasoning behind it? or is it just contrarianism

Holy fuck people like this actually exist

Thank fuck I don't go to art school.

where? I didn't hear anything like that

bit of contrarianism
but they think dg is just some sellout band cashing on edgy kids.
this also

Current Brooklyn art scene summarised pretty well. Actually art hoes all over the world are like this. I'd honestly rather hang out with normies.

Also lmao at the black girl getting mad. For what purpose?

does anybody else after watching these kinds of videos and seeing people act like this make you almost want to kill yourself

This video is mesmerizing
Someone post some more art school kids being hipster as fuck please

i wouldn't say kill myself
just desperately hope I never meet any of these people in real life

lol art hoes yeah that's the new shit. it's basically just untalented individuals calling themselves artist
I don't hate because they don't make any money and all end up becoming prostitutes for money

Art pussy is wavvy tho not gonna lie

youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
very groundbreaking artist putting spaghetti-os in her vagina

No it makes me feel great about myself

>mfw when some WHITE MAN thinks he's cool for liking Danny Brown
Fucking racist scum

nah I hang with chicks like that all the time. not bad people just don't bring up certain topics or you'll end up hearing a live essay down your throat for the next hour
be cool they arent that different from the avg Sup Forums user

>art pussy is wavvy
ain't that the truth

YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT

>just don't bring up certain topics
see but i'm kinda very political and I feel it'd be hard to not just end up arguing with people that deep inside their own ass
like, yeah, I get most of it, I'm a liberal, very socially conscious and all that but like really
calling this person racist because they like a band that has at one point used the n word
how fucking backwards can you get man

I'm friends with people like this. Also to be fair (maybe I'm playing Devil's Advocate), they seem really intoxicated.

>Art pussy is wavvy tho
What did he mean by this?

Yeah I guess

thanks user

Wait, isn't inxy Zach Hill?

I thought Inxy was Zach

wavy means good

i mean you can argue back with them(they like the attention) but expect them to have every wikipedia article memorized lmao.

Noise and powerviolence are my favorite genres. Seeing them being ruined by liberal art shitheads really depress me. I really hope those people morons overdoze.