Grimes is literally the worst thing to happen to music in 20 years. Worse than post-grunge, worse than any top 40 shite...

Grimes is literally the worst thing to happen to music in 20 years. Worse than post-grunge, worse than any top 40 shite, and is genuinely a fake, plastic, cut-out joke of a ""musician"" disguised as being "indie" so hipster trash can still pretend to not like top 40 music despite listening to it in the form of Grimes.
Not only this but she is ugly, appropriates Eastern culture, supports meme politicians, and has documented horrible taste in music.

Fuck Grimes.

Nah, not really.

Grimes is the symptom, not the cause.

Also, I assume you have profound issues with women.

Yes really. If you think that she puts out any music that is actually good, pushes the ball forward, and shakes things up you are wrong.
She is the post-Viva la Vida Coldplay of hipsterdom.
She is the Nickleback of Hipsterdom.
She is the beacon of bad musicianship, waifuisim, endless shitposts.

Fuck grimes

I have no problems with women outside of Hillary Clinton, 3rd and 4th wave feminists, and Grimes.

I protect women here, I protected Lauren Mayberry by sending her screenshots of the horrible photo edits people were making of her with cum in her face, her lady parts exposed, and he pants pulled down on stage.
Why?
because she, despite her shitty music deserves better.
Grimes deserves NOTHING.

aren't you a coldplay fan, faggot?

I dont like her but she's not that bad

>She is the beacon waifuisim

That's only on Sup Forums, really, and you can't blame her for that. Grimes' fanbase is mostly consists of gay men anyway.

I like coldplay pre-MX which I why I said post-VLV you idiot.
They made very good pop-rock and if you think AROBTTH is a bad album you have no place in the discussion of music and you should take a backseat in this discussion

I don't think I've even heard any Grimes since like, a year after Visions came out. So that's like, what? Three years ago? Yeah who cares.

montie bb please calm down grimes is just overrated ur making me sad

Montie is literally the worst thing to happen to music in 20 years. Worse than post-grunge, worse than any top 40 shite, and is genuinely a fake, plastic, cut-out joke of a ""audiophile"" disguised as being "indie" so hipster trash can still pretend to not like top 40 music despite listening to it in the form of Coldplay.
Not only this but he is ugly, appropriates Sup Forums culture, supports meme politicians, and has documented horrible taste in music.

Fuck Montie.

reply to this post and montie dies tonight

lolwut? youre a fag. its just music and fashion for highschool and college kids bro.

Please

>my friends say Tame Impala is weak indie-pop garbage
>they unironically listen to Grimes

Like what the fuck are they thinking

they're right though

They're also implying that Grimes isn't weak indie-pop garbage

Chris Ott's opinion on Grimes is perhaps the only thing he's ever said that I completely agree with.

"Honestly Grimes is the most overrated, over-reported musical act of this decade. I love a few of her songs and she is clearly Rated just right as a fashion model and youth celebrity, but as a musician, she doesn't deserve the place she's in. There's not enough to warrant it on a musical basis, it's all "X Factor." And that's fine, but I would rather see music media focus on music and she can be a YouTube star like Rosanna Pansino. There's plenty of room to talk about her fabulous clothing and visual aesthetic. I don't know if I could talk about her music for five minutes."

grimes is better than tame impala

Taste is subjective, but Grimes is indie-pop garbage as much as Tame Impala is

you can't pull out the "taste is subjective" meme and then say something like that, lad

>it's a "Montie gets dumped by his girlfriend and takes it out on Grimes" episode
I mean, I agree that Grimes, her music, and her fans are trash but seriously fuck off Montie

>Halsey

Fixed

oh wow, guess you've never written a melody before have you?

>and is genuinely a fake, plastic, cut-out joke of a ""musician"" disguised as being "indie"

haven't we been over the fact many times that grimes developed organically and was not an industry shill? yes? hello? what are you missing here?

5 years

I've never seen a guy talking so much shit

This is Sup Forums of course I fucking can

also

>this is Sup Forums

right, sorry, i forgot this is the designated stupid opinions board

It's truth mate, Grimes is indie pop garbage. At least Tame Impala is "psychedelic" and "rock"

Do it faggot

how can somebody need attention this badly

do you need to talk man? were you raised in a cupboard, nobody ever looked at you, and then the other day your dog died? like get the fuck out of here with this shit.

talk shit about grimes anonymously like a normal person

kys

say what m8? you mumbled in lowercase not sure you're speaking what are you saying lad?

you talking to me? what you take issue with little shillboy? fetch me some shillings boy,

tell me what you said now laddy

no u

autism

Look man youre over reacting, Sup Forums is literally the only realm where anyone knows who this artist is. Same for memegrips.

stand up and be counted clown. speak the fuck up. own your words, now what is it lad you take issue with?