So, I'm gonna do something I haven't done in a while...

So, I'm gonna do something I haven't done in a while. How many times do you think you can listen to blurryface before you want to kill someone?

I hate these meme threads on this obviously well crafted album

I mean it's okay if it's not your taste but let's stop the bullshit

it's actually pretty trash

No it's really good

Oh sorry, my bad

Literally a shittier flobots

TRASH & TREASURES BROTHERS......have you not heard of the trash and the treasure?

praise god they are one in the same!!!! HOW'S THAT!

It's okay

Just gotta keep reminding myself the spam will end in about a month or two and it'll be fine

It's not nearly as bad as people on here say it is, but "really good" is a massive overstatement.

Oh, I thought it was really good. My bad

Find its an above average pop album

Fanbase aside, this album is a 6/10; Ride, Fairly Local, Doubt, Polarize, and Goner were pretty solid songs.

But albeit, I would never admit this not being anonymous.

Oh thanks, I like being told how good something is on here. Thinking is too hard so I have to spam threads about an album I'm too insecure to admit I like unironically.

That isn't how I would cultivate my taste by hey different strokes right

Being a Sup Forumsdrone is easy, you should try it

But then I would have to listen to stuff like Swans and King Crimson

Same. I think it's a good album (though not a masterpiece by any means), but I wouldn't tell that to anyone.

Just listen to them once and then get by in conversations about them using the internet.

If you say so but I'm not sure about this

It's hard at first, but once you give in you'll never look back.

0/0

>dividing by zero

WISH WE COULD GO BACK IN TIME

TO MY FAVORITE DAYS

21 Pilots aren't offensively bad enough to get that kind of reaction - they're more mediocre

I think most of the overwhelming hate for the album comes from people who like it but don't want to admit it so they over compensate with their hate posts. I think it's a pretty boring album but this board's relationship with it is interesting

3 listens would do
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS