ITT: The perfect situation to listen to an album

ITT: The perfect situation to listen to an album.

>London, 4AM, coming back from a crazy drinking night. You're in a bus, it's raining, and you're wearing your most comfy sweater.

>implying anyone can afford to live in London

>Implying anyone wants to live in London

>implying London

I POSTED IT AGAIN
I POSTED ABOUT HOW OMG UNTRUE LISTEN ON A BUS AT NIGHT IN THE DARK IN LONDON WHEN ITS RAINING ON A BUS AT NIGHT AT 4AM ON A BUS IN LONDON

More like:

>you're a pleb who discovered "electronic music" last monday and doesn't realize yet that Burial is a hack with only one release worth giving two shits about (s/t album)

>Last days of summer, you just saw your high school friends to have a drink, you're going to College tomorrow, it's hot outside and you can't sleep.

>Implying Im not autistic and I go to parties

haha imagine being so insecure that you actually believe that crap

>thinking burial is a hack
also this

You mean only some of his 12" records are worth it? If so yes, his albums are terribad.

>implying that anything or anyone even remotely related to London is worth acknowledging, period

the music on his 12" are almost identical to the music on untrue
you two are delusional

Nope. Plus making an album as a UK Garage artist is outing yourself as a sellout.

This guy is right

This guy is wrong and needs to listen to more Burial/dance music

This guy is wrong, Untrue is still a solid album.

In a dark room smoking weed

I agree that Burial is a hack but his stuff is good and you're wrong on pretty much everything else you said since his 12" releases are better than his albums and Untrue is the better album anyways.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Self Titled
>Not Kindred

DUDE

>you just tried to kill yourself
>wake up in your backyard still alive
>its 50 degrees and slightly drizzling

> finally facing some emotional shit you've put off for whatever reason.

>bathing in emotional garbage.

>any album by elliott smith.

>You're driving down a road in the middle of Georgia. It's scarred with dirt from years of use, though there's no one else in sight. Every so often you pass through towns, small and forgotten to time. Usually they won't even have a single stoplight, but they're the only reminder that humanity exists beyond your car.

>50 degrees

You'd be dead within the hour, do you literally live in a desert

They're probably fahrenheits, not celsius.

Ooh bars, but look, it really does fit the mood

>hasn't listened to any of Burial's EPs
>is making a judgement on Burial

>driving fast down a highway chain smoking

>dumb yuropoor doesn't know what Fahrenheit is

In a half-populated subway car, late afternoon, NYC
Source: I did it and it was amazing, Panda's sampling of subway ambience/sounds perfectly blended in with the real world, wanting you to escape into the album

>running on an empty beach at sunset and afterwards sitting on the warm sand and watching the sun make love to the horizon tenderly

Burial only has a couple things that are good to great:
>Distant Lights
Mainly because the Kode9 remix is on that plate and it's sick. The tune itself isn't half bad too.

>South London Burroughs
The A side is really good, both Southern Comfort and the title tune are gonna tear up any dance.

>Ghost Hardware
Shutta is sick.
Title tune and Exit Woundz are a bit eh.

A honorable mention goes to Lambeth, a lost dub which Steve managed to dig out of his archive and release, and High Road, another one of those lost dubs found and finished up by two of Will's friends.

Burial's greatest tunes are or were lost dubs, though.

His 12'' are very different, not in mood, but definitely in sound, many of them are dancefloor smashers.

>UK Garage artist
Calling Burial "garage" is kinda like Wiley "garage".
Will made his own sound.

Kindred, Truant/Rough Sleeper and Rival Dealer are all varying degrees of boring to bad.