Anyone else listen to a shitload of music ironically?

Anyone else listen to a shitload of music ironically?

I've listened to a dat boi vaporwave song on repeat for 4 hours straight now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q6EoRBvdVPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b09asWzbeBw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TU-MYe0SL9Q
youtu.be/UY0xwRIGOdc
youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking nigger with that Japanese meme shit get the fuck out of here. Literally hitler with that shit baka

At what point does listening to something for "ironical" enjoyment just become enjoyment?

If you enjoy listening to something ironically, isn't it the same as just liking it?

youtu.be/q6EoRBvdVPQ

Not a shit music, but I have listened this for 4 yrs at least once a day. I can't escape.

There's no such thing as liking music "ironically". When you "ironically" like something, you like it, but your mind is justifying it despite knowing you're not supposed to enjoy it.

Here comes dat boi

O shit waddup

I ironically like posting on Sup Forums that's more or less the same I think.

"Ironic shitposting is still shitposting"

I've been listening to this faggot for a few days now and slowly realizing his lyrics are never meant to mean anything, its just how he manipulates the beats with his voice

link?

Here comes dat boi

i'm really glad this song exists. vantage has always been a v. middling vaporwave artist to me tho. i hope they keep improving.

youtube.com/watch?v=b09asWzbeBw

Thanks user

This is actually a great song in my opinion
its really comfy
but one thing that annoys me about it is that it says "here comes dat boi" when the original is "here come dat boi"

This one is good too, but im not sure how is it possible to actually listen to it

that 'yee' made me feel really unsettled. like, the way it completely fucked with the song's flow made me really uncomfortable

oh shit get lost !!!

He literally uses his voice as another instrument and its amazing

Exactly.

Liking things ironically is just an excuse for having guilty pleasures.

His voice is great, yeah.

If his lyrics were less memerap-y and actually meaningful, he’d be much more respected

I like a lot of music that is trashy or silly or funny, but I do actually genuinely enjoy it, like SOPHIE for example

yes please help me

This shit right here: m.youtube.com/watch?v=TU-MYe0SL9Q

Honestly, I know I'm a faggot for saying this, but I'm embarrassed about how much I enjoy this.

He has genius lyrics though user, my favorite is
>Shitting quick, fitting dick, like transmitting shit with an AIDS stick

may be ironic but its funky

10 years old and still holds up

youtu.be/UY0xwRIGOdc

dat boi isn't funny
It's a CIA meme designed to screw with the social matrix UGH

How do you listen to something ironically?

Do you just laugh while you listen?

>hahahahahahaha this shit is soo bad it's hilarious that I'm even listening to this rn lol haha

Or do you actually enjoy it and it's a guilty pleasure?

maybe the lyrics are utter shit but the track sounds pretty good actually

who tf listens to young thug ironically? he makes great music thats it

lol saying something like that is so fucking stupid, can you imagine ANY other lyric replacing the existing that you'd consider good? songs like that are not supposed to have 'good lyrics' ffs

>not ironically aligning yourself with the CIA

Gen Xer get out

youtube.com/watch?v=LiaYDPRedWQ

is there a way to listen to this unironically?