Who is?

Young Thug

no joke

WHO IS?

I'm 90% sure it's the geezer from Green Day

>CBD
For what purpose?

I love Thugger but this is obviously not true, he has some horrible projects

The only disputable one is I'm Up (which I think is a 10/10)
Barter 6, Slime Season, Slime Season 2, and Slime Season 3 are 10/10 or higher.
The mixtapes that aren't from Thugger's main line that are 10/10 as well are 1017 Thug 1&2, as well as I Came From Nothing 2
1017 Thug 3, I Came From Nothing 1&3 as well as his collabratives (including Rich Gang) are REALLY good, but are 8-9/10 in my book

Anti-anxiety and the blues.

grenday benis :DD

The mahavisnhu Orchestra

Paysage d'Hiver

The only one I can think of who has more than three albums

Elliott Fucking Smith

The Stooges, but only if you discount their re-union stuff.

Daniel Johnston

babydick

Fleet Foxes

The Beatles

Boards of Canada

>With The Beatles
>A Hard Day's Night
>Help!
>Beatles For Sale
>Yellow Submarine
>Let It Be

All these aren't even debatably a 10 and that's like half their discography

The only one I can think of is The Doors. I would have said Marilyn Manson, but only his first 4 albums are 11/10, the rest is hit or miss. There are some artists with only 1 album released so I dont think they count, id say they need at least 2 or 3.

Merzbow, Carly Rae Jepsen, the Velvet Underground, Tame Impala, Death in June, Young Thug, Pavement, Radiohead, The beach boys, Kanye.

>The Beatles

Joy Division

>Carly Ray Jepsen
What?

why do band members always feel the need to take off their clothes just to show off their genitals, what does this even prove

Nick Drake
LCD Soundsystem

Modest Mouse

My man

animal instinct maybe? subconsciously they might think someone in the audience will dethrone them so they show off their manhood and other lewd areas to ward off an possible uprisings? you know in the part of our brains that think we're still apes

hopefully lcd doesn't fuck that up soon....

Doubt it, I feel like James knows better and would be able to tell if he's working on a shit album, he's very self-aware

plus, if they're reuniting it probably means that he has very good ideas for a new album