About to listen to what may be the greatest album of all time, wish me luck

About to listen to what may be the greatest album of all time, wish me luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

yadi.sk/d/OWtohlVEsPX7K
youtube.com/watch?v=xFWVFu2ASbE
mediafire.com/download/gg8cxlcwismflir/Totorro - Home Alone (2014).rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link for leak: yadi.sk/d/OWtohlVEsPX7K

Do you have a link for this album?
youtube.com/watch?v=xFWVFu2ASbE

6/10 tbqh

good luck, user

is this real anons?

You must really enjoy the sound of moaning old men

There was a real link earlier, dunno if that's the same one.

Godspeed brave user.

this is the only thread i see about this album, so i just want to say this: finally, peace. is catchy as fuck

8 minutes left on my download, can't wait senpai

do we have the full leak already?

link is legit.
pretty good so far, other than the old moaning men.

>yadi.sk/d/OWtohlVEsPX7K
nevermind. Thanks based user!

On first listen

Frankie M. is bretty darn gud

Liking this album a lot so far. Much easier to listen to than To Be Kind. I realize such a statement may come across as unfavorable to Sup Forums, but it just is. I like the softer side of Swans. Of course, I've got 40 minutes more to be BTFO... And knowing Swans I probably will be, but if nothing else they definitely got the track order lined up right this time.

Is this legit?

it's on rutracker, guys

yes!

prove it

what about the two missing tracks?

but i like the moaning

all 8 tracks are there

sooooo much

pic unrelated

Just wait until the title track. It's gonna blow your head off.

I'm on it now. Loving it so far. A third of the way in.

Is this legit?

ITS SO GOOD IM SO HARD AHHHH YES YES GIRA

it is good. just like other swans albums, it is between 7.5 to 8.5

Oh yeah. Shit's happening.

This is the heavy side of Swans I like -- not the jarring nature of some of the tracks (or, moments) on To Be Kind. They doin' it right here.

Is the full leak watermarked or no?

The watermarks are inaudible.

Not to sound dumb, but if they're inaudible, how do you know they're there?

Some instrument/program that detects minute differences in sound, someone else probably knows more about it than I do.

Waveforms? I mean, I don't know if they're there personally, but I'd imagine that's how it'd work.

So what are we thinking happened to "New Rhythm Thing" and "Red Rhythm Thing" from The Gate?
It sounds like "New Rhythm Thing" may have been used as the base idea for "The World Looks Red", and it seems like "Red Rhythm Thing", along with GIra's idea for it, was scrapped entirely.

>Equaliser Enabled

absolutely fucking disgusting

do you not use your equalizer? have you no shame?

yup

Jennifer Gira's vocal's are the weakest part of the album imo. Makes me miss Jarobe

I don't know, I was apprehensive of them at first, but I like them now. They're not especially powerful, but it doesn't sound like they're supposed to be.
I like how she sings "I still kill him in my sleep."

Does Gira woof on this one? Does he do something equally/more terrifying?

If not I have 0 interest.

Just tipe totorro home alone rar on google

mediafire.com/download/gg8cxlcwismflir/Totorro - Home Alone (2014).rar

>terrifying
just listen to public castration

no way she's fantastic

Damn guys, I finally found time to sit down and listen to this straight through.

it's absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for a better album. Also Glowing Man is honestly a way better take on Bring the Sun than Bring the Sun was

Yeah the album is great. I worked up a good sweat spazzing out to it on blasting speakers today--shit got me pumped, especially the title track.
I agree about that as well, they pummel the shit out of that riff at almost twice the speed here. Of course I do love the part it leads into on TBK (the slower part that builds into "SUUUUN"), but that's not where this one went, instead leading into the new shit which is great.

Enjoy your two hour rape spell

good post, nice job guy

Report back in 5 days.

>miss Jarobe
She would have totally ruined neo-Swans's meditative energy and controlled power with her terrible yelling

So what's gonna be the meme moment/moments on this album?

I haven't listened yet but do they re-use the Bring the Sun riff (the DA-DUUUH DA-DUUUH one) in the groovier way that they've been doing live (faster and more swaying)?

that one fuckin part of cloud of the unknowing where the groove comes in and builds might be my favorite part of swans discography

I love the creepy overlapping vocals on some of the tracks like cloud of unknowing but nothing as insane as apostate or anything on this

Yeah, basically.

>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YES NO NO NO NO YES NO NO
>FOLLOOWW the sleeper man
>JEEEESSUUUUUSSS EEAAAATTERRR
Basically any word he moans repeatedly

Yes, they do exactly that, and it's a highlight of the album.

Fucking this. It's the dirtiest, nastiest, sexiest groove they've done.

I assume you meant to reply to