What did he mean by this? 🤔

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtu.be/IHFsszg2aOs
youtube.com/watch?v=bI0OpstMPRo
tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

test

God I just want to hug Morrissey and then maybe go to sleep with my head on his hairy old chest and wake up the next morning and listen to his heartbeat while we watch the sun rise together.

thats it, I am now a #CruzMissile

>that gross hair
>that gross looking face
>that shit singing ability
why user?

it means he's a pompous idiot, which we already knew

Here's your reply

Don't know who this faggot is.

His hair, face and voice have all aged like fine whine
when you get older you'll understand kiddo

Morrissey should be the next to die this year.

He's ruined the legacy of The Smiths.

lol liberals have become such fucking faggots. Literally begging people not to vote for someone who hurts their feelings.

i respect his music and artistic talent but i'm not going to base my political opinions off of what a musician says. when the choices are hillary clinton or trump, i'm going with whoever isn't hillary clinton.

nothing good can possibly come of this thread

Do you remember 2004?

>mfw Trump is the ultimate tool of accelerationism
>mfw he destroys America
>mfw in the ashes arises the next great civilization

that's a bad idea

And he has cancer...

HE'LL

Second grade was great.

FUCKING LOL

I hope I never do desu

Is that a fucking emoji? How did you do that? 🤔

️9️⃣️

>nu-males

oh fug no moz don't die pls

lmao

Wait?

Do mystery marks spawn emoji man?

How do I emoji?

Pls?

Tbqh still better than shillary

>🤔
what's going on

btw Sup Forums OFFICIAL EMOJIS WHEN

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I hope it turns out to be a hell of a ride

>using the term "nu-males"

>inb4 only a nu-male would say that

>doesn't believe in using the term "nu-males"
>uses le reddit black guy reaction image

yikes

rip in pepperoni mozzer

🤔

Where's my crying while laughing emoji to be honest with you family

lmao

The Smiths two most famous albums, 'The Queen is Dead' and 'Hatful of Hollow', are a 4/10 and a 5/10, respectively.

kek Moz is literally going to die over this

Based Don does it again. MAGA!

test

Funny how people say the Don is bad when he is actually extremely good and just want to make America great again.

All these people coming out of the woodwork for their little MSM circlejerk are straight up terrorists. Fuck Moz. Hope you die of cancer, you morbidly obese hack.

What did he mean by this?

BLM are the real terrorist threat to America desu.

>trying to deport views you don't agree with

wow

tldr tbqhwy

POC can't be terrorists, you racist asshole!

This

Donny's just a good boy who just wants to create a better America

Just give him a chance

RIP Mozzy

DUDE, are you racist?? ??
We're not allowed to talk about that??? ?

donald trump. he's a huge fucking faggot.

that's some biting satire user

you really took that imaginary person to task

oh god i PHYSICALLY cringed at this
this is why left-wingers are fucking stupid

Stopped reading after 3rd line, as it made no fucking sense at all, I can't decipher autism

I can't fuckin wait

MAGA

Holy shit

hell be fine

>Trump tells he'll never let me down
>tfw I sincerely believe him
Honest to God, I'm more excited for a Trump presidency than I have been for anything in a while.

He's so pure of heart and loves his country so much so that he puts his life in danger for us every single day.

He loves all of us so much.

>implying he's not just doing this to feed his ego

What's wrong with that? Trump is a great man, you expect him not to have an ego?

>thinking Trump would damage his brand just in an effort to feed his ego

Trump only wants to make America great again, you silly willy

(You)

I already know what faggots are, though.

>🤔
what the fuck

BE

>all of this /maga/
Did not realize Sup Forums was so based.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

reminder that if you don't cry tears of joy watching this you aren't a true american

youtu.be/IHFsszg2aOs

Trumpwave is best wave

Yeah seriously, he's ugly, has awful hair, can't sing, he should also probably drop that ugly red hat he's wearing.

we've always been here bro

i say we build a wall and keep all the tumblr/reddit migrants out of Sup Forums. no more beyonce, ajj, or grimes threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bI0OpstMPRo

>posts a picture of a nigger
>doesn't believe in nu-males

good goy!

>they actually fell for his LIES
I hope you don't mind living in a totalitarian shithole in the future.

Are you Mexican?

>a man this based wants to take the biggest pay cut of his life and be our sovereign leader
>people somehow oppose this
What kind of fucked up world are we living in?

tkxvault.bandcamp.com/album/trump

i love this le trump is hitler meme
it has no basis in reality
you're swallowing media propaganda blindly without even thinking about it critically or watching the speeches in full and you have the gall to criticize others for believing lies

>no more beyonce, ajj, or grimes threads

If this were only true...

I'm not even american and I cried

Just a reminder to all the Bernie bros and Correct the Record shills that are surely lurking; based Don loves you too.

He loves you and he wants your country to be strong again.

>dude he said things that I agree with, that much mean he's not lying!

TRUMP IS GOD

>dude I watched CNN with my wife's son before I had my coffee, I know Trump is lying

Anyone got a download for this? I don't have 5$ to spare and the only copy on Soulseek is 180 kbps

>180 kbps
Listen to low bitrate music like god intended you heathen

Sorry, Moz. But as a productive member of society, I can't vote for a Democrat.

This just means that Trump is the Anti-christ

>When confronted with anything besides SJW propaganda or rap music, the Millennial instinctively flees, hides, or buries its face in the ground.

>tfw doubting until the baby pic

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

RIP Moby

>implying you're not a millennial
if you're older than 30 and honestly on Sup Forums arguing about sjw's kill yourself

go back to your containment board please, you can complain about """"""nu-males"""""" and say nigger all you want

>hurr durr you're a cuck
Typical Trump drone. I bet all the money in the world that you made the assumption that I support Bernie.

>if you're older than 30 and honestly on Sup Forums arguing about sjw's kill yourself

Don't you have school tomorrow? If you don't study hard, mommy won't buy you those rap CDs you like!

Maybe fag Moby should have walked a dog before slandering Trump

Didn't think of that did you you talentless moron

Talentless twat just took creative ideas from other people and turned them boring and poorly produced

Sure.. Play is OK but is it anything but a sort of joke album in most people's minds?

Lmdo upvoted

>you made the assumption
Did you just make the assumption that I made an assumption? And you're trying to make the case for not being a total fuckass.

smdh, MAGA!

ya know, I supported bernie but I believe voting for hillary would go against everything he supposedly stood for in this campaign like fighting the oligarchy and corporate interests and the fact that he didn't attack her AT ALL when he could've sunk her early on makes me believe he was just a plant to give an illusion of choice.

i'm voting trump and these condescending pricks telling me i HAVE to vote for hillary because ''uh dude you just have to because trump is bad'' just makes me want to vote for trump MORE. you're telling me i can't make my own decision of who I want to vote for utilizing MY right to vote. fuck you. go jump off a cliff. i agree with trump on some of the most key issues like trade, immigration, and not letting this country fall into the hands of a globalist dynastic rule, yet i'm not ''allowed'' to vote for him. FUCK these pricks.

>he actually is a gen x'er with a job and responsibilities and he still comes on Sup Forums to talk about "nu-males"

oh man

Hell yes brother. Welcome aboard the Trump train.

It's not about left vs right or race vs race, it's about uniting as AMERICANS against our country being taken away from us by an elite few.