/Summer Festival Thread/ I guess

/Summer Festival Thread/ I guess

I haven't heard of like 75% of these bands...is there anything here worth seeing?

Saturday for Mamby on the Beach is insane.
I'm
Just happy that Tycho is in Chicago, but Animal Collective and Milky Chance is insane.

>Vince Staples
>Car Seat Headrest
>Foxing

These were all pretty good shows for me

I saw Foxing during The Albatross tour though which was a far more energetic album than Dealers. So I'm not sure how that plays live.

>Tycho
Nice.

How much is it for a pass?

I have only head of Vince out of those three. I'll have to check out the other two.

I haven't seen anybody mention the world is a beautiful place here in a fucking minute

65 bucks right now for a day.

I was just talking the other day about how many fucking festivals Chicago has. Spring awakening, lolla, this thing, and a bunch of others.

Kinda jelly desu.

For reference, this is all my city gets.

I planned on getting a day pass for Logic/Danny Brown but of course they're on different days.

anybody?

chek'd

I have a lot of friends that have been multiple times. Said they love the grounds this is held on.

Gary Clark Jr and Turkuaz are cool but not enough for me to make that journey.

got a lot of enjoyable little indie pop bands like glass animals that you + all your friends can jam too i guess

Am I making a mistake Sup Forums ?

I love Glass Animals and indie pop bands like this but sadly most of my friends listen to strictly jam bands.

Maybe I'll go and meet a qt p13 hipster girl and we can drink craft beers and listen to vinyls together

Nope.

Get fucked Sup Forums this summer will be unforgettable.

that looks like complete shit

At least Russian Circles is legit

as a regular Pemberton attendee, this lineup is absolute dogshit and you should feel bad for attending

Last year was basically a dream lineup for me. I remember seeing photos of the area on Snapchat and the entire festival ground looked pretty cool.

I was this close to buying a plane ticket and heading up there from the southeast US.

all of these festivals are literal garbage

how do you guys fall for this

it's some shitty has-been buzz-bands and some god-awful indie-journalist approved crap plus some literal whos

Should be fun

This is arguably the worst Pemby line up ever. The only band worth seeing is DIIV, and that's saying something. Plus all the annoying people who can't go to Squamish fest since it's cancelled will be going.

Save your money bud.

At least pemby is going to be better than many of these jerk-off indie garbage festivals.

I'm feeling a little meh about it, I've gone to Sled the last four years and this is easily their weakest lineup.

>tfw I live in the city so I might as well just go.

no idea what Sled is and how much it costs but this line-up looks sicks to me

Who /devilstone/ here?