You can count the number of good conservative musicians with just one hand. Prove me wrong

You can count the number of good conservative musicians with just one hand. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

metal-archives.com/search/advanced/searching/bands?bandName=&genre=&country=&yearCreationFrom=&yearCreationTo=&bandNotes=&status=&themes=ns&location=&bandLabelName=#bands
metal-archives.com/
metal-archives.com/artists/Jarl_von_Hagall/30982
kankokunohannou.org/blog-entry-1462.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5zZFwUljowg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm an amputee

Whut.

You still can

metal-archives.com/search/advanced/searching/bands?bandName=&genre=&country=&yearCreationFrom=&yearCreationTo=&bandNotes=&status=&themes=ns&location=&bandLabelName=#bands

>metal-archives.com/

Frank Sinatra, Johnny Ramone, James Hetfield, Buzz Osborne, Ted Nugent, Varg Vikernes, Dave Mustaine, and Elvis.

Eight right off the top of my head. Stay stupid, OP.

Buzzo, Varg and Elvis are great

you're reaching with the rest ya dummy

actually the bands I linked look more like this:
metal-archives.com/artists/Jarl_von_Hagall/30982

WELL IM LOOKING AT THE WORLD NOW

Frank Sinatra was a liberal, dumbass

Shiina Ringo

>reaching
Like I said, stay stupid.

hehe...meme

wait really?

Please elaborate, I've never heard this before

Looked up Johnny Ramone, from Wiki:
>Johnny was known within the punk rock community as one of its notable conservatives, and was a staunch supporter of the Republican Party. Johnny made his political affiliation known to the world in 2002, when the Ramones were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. After thanking all who made the honor possible—clad in his trademark T-shirt, ripped blue jeans and leather jacket—he said "God bless President Bush, and God bless America". He said in an interview, when questioned on his conservatism, "I think Ronald Reagan was the best President of my lifetime." This was evident in 1985 when the band released the UK single "Bonzo Goes to Bitburg"; Johnny pressed for a name change, finding the title insulting to Reagan, and the song was retitled on American releases as "My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down (Bonzo Goes to Bitburg)" after a line from the song's chorus. In this same interview he claimed that "Punk is right wing".
You're most likely wrong about the rest too, not gonna bother looking any farther though.

she's renowned as a Japanese right-wing musician, and took Japanese war criminal flag to countries historically victimised by Japan at the time the flag was used, as part of her concert
kankokunohannou.org/blog-entry-1462.html

holy fuck

welp, time to do the ol' "separate the musician from the music" thing again

oh kay the ramones were still shit though
have a good one

>gets btfo
>hurr durr
>DUH RAMONES WAZ STL SHIT DOE
lel what a fuckin' moron

Metal, as always, does not count in this sort of tally.

Fucking hilarious being conservative meant something completely different when those artists were prominent. What is this redditor ass display

Neofolk is a good genre and is packed with Nazis

Again, metal does not count. Any genre with a core demographic that actively refuses to innovate, can no longer be considered relevant.

but user is correct. the ramones fucking suck.

Wasn't Johnny ramone famously retarded, and conservative in an era where conservatism was meant something different than it does now?

>conservative musicians
>derp hurp
>METUL AN CUNTREY DUNT CUNT
lol yea leave it to the lib numale shitstains to try moving the goalposts after thoroughly being embarrassed publicly for their low information ignorance

Explain.

you're an idiot

But Elvis was a nigger lover

>butthole is still hurting from lack of conservative musicians
>doesn't want to believe most of his idols think his political opinions are shit
>posts memes to Sup Forums in lieu of responding with an actual opinion

>Johnny Ramone
>good musician

>Varg Vikernes
Literally a convicted murderer

>Dave Mustaine
Fuck him and his duck voice

>Elvis and Sinatra
Those were good, but they didn't write their own songs, so just half credit for them

And Buzz is not a conservative

you can't even keep your samefag replies straight? haa ha you meant to reply to your post here

Nice response, sure got me there

>being this butthurt
>not recognizing that country has become a bastardized pop Frankenstein, a mere imitation of its former glory
>being poor, white, and uneducated
>not recognizing that metal resists innovation, especially on the internet
>interpreting a vague statement as an attack on his person
>*banjo riff*

if you're offended by political incorrectness you're an idiot simple as that

well, at least you guys didn't claim Zappa yet. good job.

the only truly conservative musicians are country musicians because the modern country genre literally just a delivery method for the southern-conservative ideology

Zappa

>And Buzz is not a conservative
Man. The fucking stupidest kids inhabit this board.
youtube.com/watch?v=5zZFwUljowg

at least no one has said Gene Simmons yet

not because he's not conservative it's because he's not good

keep it up man, you're doing a great job.

What's your next response going to be? That anyone who believes in PC is a cuck? Let's hear it.

ok well the melvins suck anyway

>I can't refute the fact that these musicians are conservative so I'm gonna shitpost like a petulant child
tok pek

Nope. Those were both my replies, intended for the posts they replied to. How about actually using facts to discredit my opinion?

i can smell the reddit from here

see

Protip: if you use big words you're defiantly a redditor

are you implying reddit is liberal right now

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Gene Simmons, yet.

>In B4 "I said GOOD musicians"

>stalling while you paint out the (you)s
this is so much fun to watch

they are
they were bernie's biggest fanbase outside of mentally retarded teenagers

If you're still a mallgoth in current year I feel bad for you.

>defiantly

B-but user, I don't care that they're conservative. They lived in a time where being conservative made sense. I would have been a conservative. It's [CURRENT YEAR] tho, and these are the only fossils you can point to.

>neofolk
>mallgoth

Enlighten us redditor/

my dude i'm not gonna argue that it's not a breeding ground for extremists on both sides of the spectrum but reddit is where half of the fucking alt-rights on the internet are seeded, grown, picked, cleaned and shipped to retailers

>This thread
>OMG I HATE band NOW
I want reddit to leave.

This.

Dumbass Bernie bros itt

LITERALLY

B T F O
T
F
O

sorry bro

Congratulations! This is the worst thread on the board! Fuck this place eh

if this is the worst thread on the board we've got it pretty good
what's your favorite electronic album pre-1980

Whoops. My bad.

>itt libtard shitstains on Sup Forums getting mowed the fuck down by Sup Forums

What a time to be alive.

In a 2011 interview with the music magazine L.A. Record, Osborne stated when asked about American politics that "I hate conservatives, but I really hate liberals. Here's the thing. I have my own opinions about everything, and it's basically classic liberalism."

Which part of "I hate conservatives" you didn't understand?

>Elvis
>Good
c'mon mates

At least nobody has mentioned Maureen "Mo" Tucker, yet.

That picture is unbelievably offensive. Get the fuck out of here, douche.

Ian Stuart Donaldson

Come to think of it, nobody's mentioned David Bowie, either.

>but I really hate liberals
he's not on your side either m8
he's closer to modern conservatism

They said GOOD musicians.
Anybody can play three chords and sing like Louis Armstrong.

Jason Aldean is great.

look at the kiddies on here getting excited over what buttrock musicians are on their side of the extreme

Nice link, sure you didn't just pull something out of your ass?

He's a Libertarian though you're just too stupid not to fuck with a little bit.

>Classic liberalism
Nowadays that's code for "I'm conservative I just don't like that label"

zappa claimed he was a conservative but he would have hated this current iteration of american conservatism

>"I hate conservatives, but I really hate liberals. Here's the thing. I have my own opinions about everything, and it's basically classic liberalism."
>then praises Thomas Sowell
wew lad

classical liberalism is libertarianism.

Soon, Paco.

Soon.

Political bands are shit

Pearl jam is intolerable live because of the constant between-song political speeches

Same with Tom Morello

>speaking for a dead guy you've never met.

It's not moron

Not anyone you were responding to but The Ramones made bad music. This thread is for good conservative musicians.

Are you honestly offended by a simple comic strip?

Most conservative musicians don't tell people that they're conservative, it would harm their career.
You can count on no hands the amount of good 'out of the closet' liberal musicians.
Being publicly apolitical is the only way for a musician.

>implying all bands don't have their political biases hidden away in their lyrics in one song or another

see

Yes. It's offensive to women and Latinos.
I'm a Latino and the son of two Mexican immigrants who sacrificed everything to give me a decent chance at life. Don't post your epic build wall memes because I was what you call an ''anchor baby'', born in Arizona, and now I have a full ride to university to save my family and repay them for their act of courage. Fuck Drumpf and fuck you for posting that.

>implying I don't listen to instrumental bands exclusively for this reason and never read song or album titles

Nice bait.

Soon though, Paco.

Soon.

you're going back

You should make a post on Reddit about this triggering event.

I bet you'd get upvotes.

It's a joke you fucking prudish child. I'm not even American and I can see the light side of it. Isn't their a saying about stupid people being prudes?

Grow a spine cunt.

Try living this racism every day and seeing a man who openly hates you and your kind get all this support in a country you call home. It's sickening.

Go back to where you came from if you hate it so much.

This is where I came from, redneck. I was BORN here. Drumpf has no right to tell me I have to go back to a country I wasn't born in.

>I'm a Latino and the son of two Mexican immigrants who sacrificed everything to give me a decent chance at life.

What age were you when they gave you "the talk" about never using deodorant and only parking your car on the front lawn?

>red neck
>drumpf
these fucking buzzwords lel