I just listened to this for the first time a few days ago and since then ive probably listened to it in full probably...

i just listened to this for the first time a few days ago and since then ive probably listened to it in full probably 10 times. some of the songs maybe 20-30 times. i dont want to overplay it but its all i want to listen to. nothing else sounds appealing. what other albums are on the same level as this? please help me Sup Forums, im trying to resist the urge to listen to it again right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkKRU1ajKFA
youtube.com/watch?v=6VB21npYPHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you mean by same level? Same level of cult? Or internatinal sales sales? Moog synth volume level?

albums that are just as good, or at least close to it

Yes, now go steal a car and and drive in the desert of the American Southwest listening to their discography all the way up until Morrison dies.

Then you'll be a Doors fan, baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkKRU1ajKFA

I get you OP, felt the same way when I first listened to it

few albums are on that level tbqh, two that come to mind are The Velvet Underground and Nico and Kid A

check out Strange Days too

Be sure to check out Strange Days also.

Well that would be very subjective, but whatever will Raw Power be alright for ya? Cause for me it's as good.

just let it run its course user

Give a chance to Jobriath, that glam but still...
youtube.com/watch?v=6VB21npYPHQ

will listen

ive ruined so many albums by overplaying them though and i dont want to ruin this

Father

Yes son.

I actually love the Soft Bulletin.

Try Strange Days for a change or L.A Woman for something a little different. It always puts a smile on my face when i see a a Doors thread on this board.

Grateful Dead

I want to kill you

captain beyond S/T

definitely maybe

basically any david bowie album from 1970-80

ill check these out too

thanks, ive heard low but not any other by him.

>oasis
are you memeing on me or are you srs

>are you memeing on me or are you srs
its genuinely the best fucking album of all time

k, ill listen to it then
nice digits btw