I've had it Sup Forums

i've had it Sup Forums

what song do i kill myself to

(please try to keep it less than 5 minutes not sure how quick these pills are)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNSY8bDfhGs
youtube.com/watch?v=1MQUleX1PeA
youtube.com/watch?v=sjRHfzF-LW0
youtube.com/watch?v=MDACd-ShjHk
youtube.com/watch?v=hiwi7d0f91Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vmD-9_ZifB8
letthecomputerdecide.bandcamp.com/track/an-hero
youtube.com/watch?v=WK2CcNng5Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=bNSY8bDfhGs

Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus

what have you had it with? do you love any members of your family? friends? do you love someone? does someone love you?

youtube.com/watch?v=1MQUleX1PeA

Please don't kill yourself

Think of all the great music that hasn't been released yet

youtube.com/watch?v=sjRHfzF-LW0

goodnight forever

no it's all trash

i'm a 90s kid who's about to fucking die

High chance you're not gonna die and just end up in horrific pain so you probably should just save time and not even attempt it

Please don't do it, OP. I love you

culture beat - mr vain

Don't do it. You matter to someone.

This

if you kill yourself that means ur gay

you dont wanna be gay, do you?

This. Unless those pills youre taking are a mix of xanax, oxycodone, and some other depressant or something like that you arent gonna die.

Lady Elect by Unwound

>Announcing your suicide.

If you were going to kill yourself you would've already done it.

pretty much this.
don't waste your time, OP. It's not worth it.

You matter to someone, things will get better, it might take days, weeks, months or even years but they fucking will. Trust me.

Fight on, OP. Through whatever the hell it is you're going through.

Checked

i always recommend Verklärte Nacht, despite its celebration of life and new beginnings.
i feel it's general mood can be considered somber and perfect for suicide.

i will not attempt to judge the circumstances in which you have been subjected to and therefore will offer no advice, that could not be repeated by others in this thread as to why you shouldn't commit to your cause.

why does everyone on Sup Forums want to kill themselves
is it just too much to keep up your patrician tastes in music

It's probably the fact that they're all the same age and have grown up to the point that they're facing a shift in their late teens to early 20 and can't handle this growing point of their life.

School/college has end at this point of the year and now they have to face the outcome of what they've been doing and are probably failing at that.

I mean, they're on Sup Forums, so chances are they have weak willpower in the first place, the added stress might drive them to suicide or other forms of relief.

Few years back I had my head in a noose and out of the blue the melody to Somewhere Over the Rainbow came to me

The line "happy little blue birds fly, why oh why can't I" sent this devastating release of endorphins through my body, it was like morphine shivers, just ice fucking cold. The euphoric of a high but sensed at distance rather then personally experiencing it. I had these hot tears stinging my eyes, i was just a fucking mess. As close as i ever got to god.

anyway i hope you get something similar op.

this is a good board

Oh man, that reminds me of that greentext of that one user remembering his mom singing You Are my Sunshine to him when he was little and it stoped him from committing suicide.

nah we're just autistic loners

I mean suicide should be a mix of happy and sad

youtube.com/watch?v=MDACd-ShjHk

that being said, try a noose or slit wrists, pills only work about 10% of the time

>pills only work about 10% of the time
yeah because most people are complete dumbasses that think 10 tylenols will kill them. for those that actually know how to die via pills the success rate is much higher.

Don't do it and shit but here

youtube.com/watch?v=hiwi7d0f91Y

youtube.com/watch?v=vmD-9_ZifB8

>90's kid
>born in 97

don't do it
this song is for friends who did and for people who shouldn't

letthecomputerdecide.bandcamp.com/track/an-hero

Those are the nicest numbers I've seen in ages

Don't do it user. You don't wanna be known as a faggot, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=WK2CcNng5Ic
rest in peace, man. I hope you've fully given this life a chance.