Your opine of this?

Your opine of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_E03WqhoT6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good party music, better than electronic.
Yet it's not any sophisticated, but that's natural.

Bloodhound Gang -tier.

The most perfect album ever recorded. It is so good it actually made Andrew WK pointless because he achieved exactly what he needed to in his first album/single.

One of my favorite albums. I think Andrew W.K. is one of the greatest musical artists of the past few decades, along with Joanna Newsom, Graham Lambkin, David Tibet, and Morrissey.

The Wolf and Close Calls with Brick Walls are also exceptional records, and his other listens are all worthwhile to varying degrees.

PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY HARD WE PARTY HARD WE PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY HARD WE PARTY HARD WE PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY HARD WE PARTY HARD WE PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY PARTY HARD PARTY HARD WE PARTY HARD WE PARTY PARTY HARD

>Andrew WK in a nutshell

>''electronic''

>I Get Wet [Island, 2002]

"Take this album for what it is--hard, simple, with the music nearly as hard as the words--the Ramones for an era when Blitzkrieg Bop plays on the PA system at Shea and professional wrestlers are all on steroids. This is also a Gary Glitter/Quiet Riot/Kiss record, meaning there's no tempo shifts, expression, or concessions to human fallibility. If all the songs were the same, it would be perfect, but they aren't and it isn't. A-"

Yeah sure, I believe Morrissey and Andrew W.K. is one precise comparison.

Yeah pretty much. Basically a 2000s take on hairspray rock, meaning the guy wears a T-shirt and jeans instead of clownwear and the guitars are downtuned nu metal crunch instead of shredder antics.

One other reviewer at the time said that it was almost a relief to have an album like this after a decade of rock whinefests (ignoring the various good-time fun late 90s bands like Blink 182).

You need to get your fucking head stomped in.

Faggot puppet of his bigshot corrupt father's think-tank. He admitted it and tried to play it off as innocuous and some artistic bullshit, but it's not.

He promotes suicide, hard drug use and nihilism to children. That's the be all end all of this worthless piece of shit. His buddies at Walmart gave him instant publicity by "banning" his first album, all planned, old trick for propaganda they want to push to susceptible kids with bad parents who can be sucked into the whirlpool of degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_E03WqhoT6I

Listened to it today.

Pumped me up

I NEVER KNEW GIRLS EXISTED LIKE YOU

Yeah ok, Mom.

I'll mom your trachea into a pile of gelatinous red nothing, faggot. Media isn't a fucking game.

>The Wolf [Island, 2005]

"Average song length on I Get Wet? 3:14. Average song length on The Wolf? 3:48. Either his frat boy fans or the steroids are going to his head. C+"

PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE PARTY TILL YOU PUKE

This

I have very fond memories associated with this album. It earned a special place in my heart. It's almost 5 AM and I really want to listen to it now.

His concerts are fun as fuck.

unironically one of the greatest album ever