I'm soo excited for the new Avalanches haha

>I'm soo excited for the new Avalanches haha
>Ahhhhhh Frankie Sinatra :)

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.zippyshare.com/v/wwu2jfzB/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wildflower will be AOTY

Why are we all pretending to like Avalanches?

Electricity was good

DUDE ELES-D LAMOO

Friday night, prime aussie Sup Forums time

yewwwww

because if I were being gay about it I'd say the video for "Since I left You" gives me feels

sweet sweet 'nother time, innocent love, ghost lover, dreamy feels.....dancing with the past, flutes that feel like a cool breeze over a vocal that echoes in heartbreak

and probably the only decent contribution they've ever made to hip hop

god shut up

Watch the steps
Get a drink, have a good time now
Welcome to paradise, paradise, paradise

2016, the year Sup Forums unironically enjoyed electro swing
I will never accept this

Sup Forums already unironically enjoyed electro swing

caravan palace used to be posted here constantly before the fedora meme took off

that was only a degenerate minority, you're being dishonest

were you here for pre 2012 Sup Forums? cause i doubt you were since youre calling it a degenerate minority

there were threads with 100 or so replies of people asking "what kind of music is caravan palace, i want more of it" and it was around sharethreads

and when they came out with their 2012 album people had constant threads of "fuck your fedora shitposting i like it"

has to be one of the most fantastic songs I've ever heard, it is so unusual, yet beautiful and perfectly crafted together with all the samples they blended together. The sweet background melody and vocal gives me a pure rush every time I hear it, magic. As for the video, total and utter genius.

>implying that most of Sup Forums doesn't hate Frankie Sinatra

I was here in 09 Sup Forums, but all I partook in was metal threads. I remember the avalanches being a part of general discussion though, which is why I even considered listening to them.

in any case, this considering frankie sinatra isnt actually electro swing, and if you adamantly believe in the ignorance of others that it is, it wouldnt be the first time Sup Forums enjoyed the genre

i know that if it wasnt for the fedora shitposting becoming popular, it probably wouldve had a home here

Actually, I'm not op, I'm just really hammered, reflecting, and recounting. At any rate I'll give it a listen. Electricity is fucking groovy. I've been absent from Sup Forums since I got a full time gig and escuela. I'm done

Why the fuck did you remind me this band exist

the two new songs that leaked sound better than frankie though, actually gave me some hope

What was leaked, apart from Subways (which was played live)?

30 second snippets of all the songs from amazon.fr, Because I'm Me and Sunshine completely and a bit of If I was a Folkstar

There a link to those previews anywhere? Amazon removed them.

www12.zippyshare.com/v/wwu2jfzB/file.html

because once upon a time Sup Forums worshiped Avalanches

You bitches saying that this retroactively ruined their other album should get the fuck off the board. That one review of Frankie Sonatra saying that this is making you "realize that Frontier Psychiatrist never was that good you just liked the novelty" can fuck off.

Thanks a bunch.

Fuck off electroswinger.

Go beat rocks together and listen to Parov Stelar you fucking mongoloid.

I feel you, I think its all forced nostalgia. Its like if Nirvana somehow came back with Kurt Cobain, everyone would be riding that albums dick all the way to the grammy's.

Why listen for quality when you can watch trippy music videos that detract from the shitty music and rhythm in general?

You guys are fucking morons.

Yes, Frankie Sinatra was bad. It was one song out of 20. Did you not hear the leaks? They sounds great.

This

I used to like the Avalanches when I was like 13/4 a decade ago but then I found out what Sound Collage/ Plunderphonics/ Chopped n Screwed was at age 16 and I never could listen to them again. I assume many people on still board still like them as they never expanded beyond the Avalanches in terms of Plunderphonics and therefore think they're "good", it's ok, they'll grow out of it.

are these people baiting or do they have no understanding of music? There is nothing that makes frankie sinatra electroswing

t. pic related

So you turned from a teen who could enjoy something fun to a pretentious neet whose opinion only matters on an anonymous music board

Woah dude Sup Forums needs to make the transformation that you made

Nice personal attacks but I make 70k a year and have an active social life, I come here for nostaglia more than anything else. Maybe you should go back to smoking your roach behind middle school and complain about how education is only to keep you down, man.

Inb4 some psychology undergrads tell you that everything you say is a lie

>70k a year

Ahaaha fucking moron gets paid letters

like I said you're a neet :^)

Don't make fun of Psychologists posting online, they have to do something in those long periods they're unemployed for.

Why are you replying to your own posts?

That inb4 wasn't me my Sup Forumsirgin friend.