>[YouTube] Not Found

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vst4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asio4all.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm8yEN8BU4A
vocaroo.com/i/s0ubARNPting
youtube.com/watch?v=ey5D_lXYUos
youtube.com/watch?v=PQs5bTUhpIg
wolfgangguitars.com/Mr.Horsepower.htm
youtu.be/h0B7Z3JERdk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Stratocaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Matt Pike

Reminder that the shitposter is Froosh, don't let him get away with it.

first for based noel gallagher

Saw him live a couple of times.
Dude is fucking fantastic with the guitar.
I mean he's not steve vai or anything like that, but he's just a natural, and has tons of stage presence/command.

>I mean he's not steve vai or anything like that, but he's just a natural

thats what i really like about him too, he has so much feel its incredible

quick question guys
can i tune my bass guitar to C (all strings two steps down) with regular strings or would i need some special ones?

Hurr durr this

And this

Don't forget this ;_;

Too flappy, should have gone for 5 strings so you could jam in more keys without changing standard tune.
But yeah, get a set for lower tuning.

What is that?
>inb4 it's a neck joint

i'm probably going to try it anyway, because i want to try and play ambient so flappiness won't be a big issue (i think)
but thanks for the tip my man

Underated posts desu

For the 1st time, I completely agree

Why are Music Man (music mans? music men?) so ugly?

>tfw after four years of periodic upgrades (due to poorfaggotry) the planned modifications to my Edwards Les Paul copy are almost complete.

Feels fucking good man. Just gotta get a new pickguard cut and take care of a couple odds and ends (lockwashers for the new pots, black screws for the pickguard and plastics, new TRC) and I can finally direct my music budget towards other shit.

Hey froosh, you didn't answer me before. Have you gotten doxed before? I wanna know.

Sorry, I'm a newfag to /gg/, who's froosh?

Nice user, the Edwards are great.
Which pickups you have on it?

How to memorize intervals??

Came with the Duncan JB/59 set (those are the pickups in the photo). I swapped them out for a Manlius Vinyl in the bridge, which is a T-Top overwound to 8.2k, and a Duncan Whole Lotta Humbucker in the neck.

It's a pretty versatile pairing. A lot of dynamic range on both pickups and they play nice in the middle position.

Guitar noob here, looking for a "so distorted you can barely even hear what the fuck he's playing" sorta tone, something similar to what Neil had here: youtube.com/watch?v=rm8yEN8BU4A

Do I have to chain a bunch of distortion pedals or something? Would that even have any effect past the first pedal?

You just need a good fuzz pedal my man

luminiferous is the fucking shit, I wish I could see him live

vocaroo.com/i/s0ubARNPting Peavey amp, Telecaster

Any good ones out there that aren't overpriced as fuck (looking at you, Fuzz Factory).

Most of them like the Albert lee and Steve Morse models are quirky but I love this one.

I can only speak for the Big Muff Pi, had mine for 12 years.

tirurirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururirurirururiruriru

That's an octave fuzz ramming electricity into a super cranked Fender Deluxe. The lower note makes it sound much more distorted than it really is. If you listen closely you can isolate the original signal and while it's very distorted it's not ridiculously so.

There are a lot of good used fuzz pedals for under $50 virtually everywhere.

So something like a bit commander?

Ayy

Is that your setup? How's the DS-1, I've been thinking about getting it. And the BMP is something I've heard good things about, though there isn't one going near me for cheap so I'm waiting on it.

I'm going to have to look up what an octave fuzz is.

There are plenty of used pedals for that price, sure. The problem is that I'm rather new to all of this and don't really know which ones are the good ones. And the pedals that I know are good (at least, supposedly) are all out of my poorfag student budget.

Yeah those are some of my pedals. Depending on your sound and style I'd look into stuff other than the DS1, but I've always been an amp distortion guy. Boss makes solid stuff and if you do get the DS1 you should hot rod it.

Now that I've learned to play some Hendrix and SRV, who should I go for next? I don't know anything about blues and I'm really plebian about acoustic music in general, but I've fallen in love with the guitar. I don't like Clapton. I have a fender strat.

nuno bettencourt

Joe Satriani

Ritchie Blackmoore

youtube.com/watch?v=ey5D_lXYUos

I'm still in the process of actually learning how to play, so I'm ways from actually developing a sound or style, though I do have a general idea of the sort of music I want to play, and it's basically Sabbath but heavier and slower. So I'm looking for ways to develop a tone that sounds adequately heavy.

How about some Rory Gallagher? You can put that Stat to good use.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQs5bTUhpIg

I have a Laney Ironheart (pretty sure Iommi uses Laney now) but yeah if that's the kind of music youll be playing I'd get something a bit simpler and less modern. There's plenty of choices for small heads and an orange 2x12 with a decent fuzz pedal will get you monster tone.

Feeling these
>Joe Satriani
fuck that guy

Right now I'm using an Orange Crush 20 combo amp, and that thing just doesn't have enough distortion in it, so yeah, I was thinking about going for a proper head+cab setup and a good pedal to round it up. Looking for the pedal right now.

>fuck that guy
I thought it was a troll question.

Satch is awesome dude don't forget who he taught. He has much better instrumental melodies than his contemporaries

Yes he has, but now he's on autismbux and the state is paying for his apartment and gave him a job as a full time shitposter

Look at the screw hole closest to the neck

Yeah nunos got a great style that mixes lead and rhythm, no need for a second guitar. That whole album is killer.

I'm not sure what am I seeing... is it sanded/grinded or something?

Is a DI and and EQ mandatory for bass ?

Anyone have any experience with the Vox Tonelab SE?

Basically the paint/wood got stripped off because the user tightened his screw too much, and Ibanez's stupid wash gouged out the surrounding wood.

Still, a very harmless damage that this user cries about all day.

Pfft, plebs.

Mad jelly. His albums made with that model are my favorite. Seems like he has more endorsements than nearly any other guitarist now.

I think I want a Kramer now or at least his pickups.

What do you guys think of Jerry Cantrell? I think he's a fucking amazing guitarist

> pic related
Love Spinal Tap.
wolfgangguitars.com/Mr.Horsepower.htm
>His albums made with that model are my favorite
I like the Ibanez ones a bit more (I&W, Awake, Scenes) but I prefer his tone on the Music Man. Really would love to get a set of the original pickups that came in early models of this guitar, some say they are still the best.
>Seems like he has more endorsements than nearly any other guitarist now.
He makes good stuff where it counts, disregarding obvious cash-ins like the strap. The wah seems to be quite nice, pickups are some of the better Dimarzios available, the guitars are all good and the Mesa amp is god tier.
Great guitarist. Really like his work.

Agreed. I've had his ibanez on my wishlist forever. Didn't really like the Jerry Cantrell Dunlop wah I tried so I'll just stick with my dime wah but his TC electronic pedal is nice as well

That's just a standard alder/maple/Floyd Super Strat with a JB/Jazz set.

A zillion brands make guitars like that.

Even if I didn't love Spinal Tap I'd still think that guitar is awesome. If nothing else, having a working tachometer that measures pick attack is insanely cool.

Love AIC, they're newer stuff included and his solo albums. The riff from rain when I die is up there in the greatest of all time.

Yeah but they don't make em in tiger stripe ;)

I thought super strats were HSH with a double locking tremolo

>Not buying a body and painting it yourself

Wheres your 80s So-Cal hot rod DIY spirit?

Superstrat is a loosely defined term based around a concept or ethos rather than a single specific design. The first true Superstrat was Eddie's Frankenstein and that was a 1HB Strat with a normal Fender trem. Other designs were built from that and different features came later.

I've already done that

Do one in tiger stripe then.

i just want tight neon spandex to come back

The paint by far takes the most time out of the entire process. I put this one together in one weekend.

That's fucking gorgeous

Thanks mate. Here's the tele I posted before in progress

It's like you don't like hair metal or something

What are you even doing here?

Those bridge pickups look sweet, what are they?

Might be illuminators? Not sure which model guitar that is actually, he's been with them for like 17 years now and has moved onto the majesty but those models are the best.

Can we talk about underrated guys? The tone on this album is huge.

I think it's a Dimarzio crunchlab

Depends on the year, they had D-Sonics for a short time and then Crunch Lab.

Illuminators have standard pole pieces.

Which JP pickups are best?

Hair metal is pure trash, the start of the death of music imo

Classical was the start of the death of music. Take your indie blackgazing ass out of here to the nearest bridge.

What effect is used at the beginning, around 0:28?
I don't know much about effects so my guess would be a phaser?

youtu.be/h0B7Z3JERdk

please go

He had a very interesting rig back then

It's a memer pedal.

I haven't looked into the Jackson line recently but didn't they use to offer tiger stripes and even lightning bolts and wolfs and shit in some tiers?
I remember playing a tiger striped Soloist and a Kelly with skulls.
Also, dunno if they still offer it, but ESP in their George Lynch signature models had a tiger stripe version. I think the guitarist of Atreyu used one in at least one video.

What's going on in the nut and pups?

I'm sure many have asked before, but parts built or from ground up?
The tele body and it's routing makes me thing it's a partscaster?

I prefer the Illuminators, they are more versatile and balanced. Cleans are better and they have more clarity.

It's a Fender Elite
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Stratocaster

The Les Paul was a kit, the tele was all parts. I'd like to rout my own bodies but I don't have the tools or time for it so partscaster is the way to go for me.

reminds me of a burnt marshmallow

Yeah the guy who sold the body had tried to strip the paint with a blowtorch

Lmao all you need is a heat gun, not a fr*aking blow torch.

If I didn't live in a 4x4 apartment I'd totally do the same, even set up my woodwork room.
Even now a simple set up takes precious space.
Jelly, keep doing it mang.

> tried to strip the paint with a blowtorch
Metal as fuck.

what are the best amps to play blues on?

Blues deluxe
Bluesbreaker

a roland cube