Are you excited for Nick's new album Sup Forums?

Are you excited for Nick's new album Sup Forums?

Every time I see a photo of him I'm reminded of how his son died and it breaks me up

That guy looks like a cunt.

My most anticipated album this year.

Yes, oh god yes. I mean, it could be anything.

He's the best of cunts
Yeah i can't wait

My aunt was a bar hostess in the 80s and apparently he was extremely rude

welp there goes my respect for nick cave

his last one was shit
he should go full manic birthday party mode in response to tragedy and also fire warren ellis, that guy is a hack piece of shit and keeps tainting the music.

>Warren Ellis
>hack
Are you brain dead or something

dirty three is trash-tier and his fucking violin noodling sucks. since he's been involved, every passable album is in spite of his presence.

But No More Shall We Part is the best one of his, and without the violin in tracks like Oh My Lord it would be a much poorer record

i disagree about it being the best, but it is really good.
maybe he was more interesting back then (though that's doubtful because there's nothing particularly interesting about his violin work, pretty standard) but in his later appearances it's very samey and kinda boxes in the songwriting imo.

He was a huge junkie in the 80s

I work at Arbys and one night Nick Cave came in and ordered a Roast Beef Classic, he then told me to "Hold The Beef"

classic

That reminds me of the time when I was working at a zoo and Nick Cave tried to break into the gorilla enclosure. When the authorities arrived, he kept saying he wanted to see his "Zoo Music Girl"

My story is real though. It was him and whatever band he was touring with about 2 years ago, the Arbys I work at is in a rest stop

So hype. One of my all time favourite artists. Love that he's been making consistently great music his whole career (there's a few shit albums yeah I know).

I predict a feelsy as fucking hell record hey. There'll be a song or two about his dead son and I'll cry

a song or two? it's gonna be the whole album you mental cripple

I think you're ignoring what he does in terms of songwriting

>feelsy

Nah. What happened should make him and the album angry.

Please stop demonizing the disabled.