I think we can all agree that Grimes is just great

I think we can all agree that Grimes is just great

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ExFLm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fabulous.

Wow she's even got a seudo intellectual interest in horror movies. Worst wifu confirmed.

Why is that quote worth quoting? There had to be something better they could have quoted to do with her music or fashion.

>seudo

It's a bigger article. Read it if you're interested: imgur.com/a/ExFLm

>spotted the PSEUDO intellectual

>mfw the only way to make Grimes look qt is to make her face look like she's standing on the surface of a small star

she looks way better in other pics so your argument is bullshit

I forgot about the pictures where it looks like photoshop has chased her into the darkest depths of the uncanny valley

Sup Forums, don't you love Grimes for that?

im going to hit her with, a hammer.

jesus murphy she really is the grossest bitch ever

Still not tired of this crap?

I JUST WANT TO SMELL HER BUTT ONE OR TWO TIMES

I'm genuinely starting to feel sorry for all these Grimes worshipers. They all have that desperate creepiness when speaking about her, like the fag above my post.

>stuff
people who use the word "stuff" a lot are usually retarded

>taking Grimes worship seriously

really makes you think

"Mediocre" is actually the word that comes to mind. I do enjoy some of her songs; they're nice, airy pop music. But unfortunately it doesn't go beyond that. The music is shallow and simple. It's funny, but I actually see this shallowness come through whenever Grimes talks about art/media. When she talks about music all she really knows are the big indie pop and pop rock people. She's never mentioned anything that indicates a deep interest in or knowledge of music. And here we see the same principle in her taste in film: the one thing she can namedrop is the most obvious horror movie ever made, because she's probably unable to go any deeper. Beyond that she just throws out some general categorical terms to try and obfuscate her actual lack of knowledge and depth.

i need you to know because i will do it when she comes here next

First thing that came to mind

She's very reserved. She doesn't want her audience to feel retarded so she takes on a form they can identify with, replacing her vocabulary with F-bombs when she's on TV.

Same goes with that twerk-pop she started to produce. It's an art form of making something palatable which has real merit.
Especially since it didn't need to be popular and be a sellout album, she just punked all the fake fans.