Was this the most overrated T-shirt band of all time...

Was this the most overrated T-shirt band of all time? They had two songs you can lift weights to and that's pretty much it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4YD_PWUDH0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9mxnvHeCM
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEUZNRp52Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3Bd3sgBYLZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IuRxjjcPgOo
youtube.com/watch?v=5U_Cs9m5qpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPVoMHRtyg
youtube.com/watch?v=fQRwcHtQzyg
youtube.com/watch?v=muT5yCYj2EM
youtube.com/watch?v=5c1dlC8SHwM
youtube.com/watch?v=9pOOPe4pH-M
youtube.com/watch?v=cX7P6c0VwBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H4XKG1Y5sM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you admire me? Do you admire my beautiful muscle body?
Kiss me. Kiss my beautiful muscles.

>this edge

Music for t-shirts
>Led Zeppelin
>Joy Division
>Pink Floyd (DSOTM)
>Ramones
>Rolling Stones

those are all decent to great bands at least. Same thing with Master of Puppets. All three of you missed the essential.

>KISS

Kiss has some great songs. Strutter and Black Diamond are classics.

I like that Triple H song

Hell, all of the first three albums are classics. Starting with Destroyer they get a little bit softer and overproduced. At least I don't think the same hunger was there because that was the point where they knew they'd made it.

I liken it to how Metallica sounded the most convincing on KEA and Lightning since by MOP, they also knew they'd made it and became slightly less, ah, hungry for it.

It has the most degenerate, cliched songwriting I've heard from any band, unless there's some secret Motorhead release I don't know about where they at least TRIED writing new songs for once. It's the most basic 3 chord punk/garage rock, but with more "rock" sound and specific vocals. That's it.

Christgau liked them because they're that basic, dirty garage punk sound he jerks off to.

Who the fuck are you quoting retard

>It has the most degenerate, cliched songwriting I've heard from any band
I get it, Lemmy was an anarchist libertarian Randtard fedora.

Slayer and Ramones are just as bad
hell at least Slayer changed things up a little bit, even if that just meant going softer on occasion

"We pretty much thought of ourselves as a good time fun rock-and-roll band. We weren't really trying get any message across other than, you know, get pissed, get stoned, and fuck a girl. And that'll do."

-- Eddie Clarke

Yeah, too bad all their songs sound just like Ace of Spades, huh? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=H4YD_PWUDH0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9mxnvHeCM
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEUZNRp52Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3Bd3sgBYLZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IuRxjjcPgOo

Kill yourself.

It was genuinely touching to see the fans cheering for Lemmy on that last tour when he struggled to even get up on stage. The man must have had superhuman willpower to hobble up there with a cane and actually attempt to play speed metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=5U_Cs9m5qpg

>hating fun
>"muh complicated music xDDD"
I think i found you

69 isn't really that old - Chuck Berry was still kickass at that age.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlPVoMHRtyg

But given Lemmy's lifestyle, he probably was more like 85 under the hood. It's shocking he lasted as long as he did and also that his health didn't start to deteriorate until his last few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQRwcHtQzyg

youtube.com/watch?v=muT5yCYj2EM

youtube.com/watch?v=5c1dlC8SHwM

The average life expectancy of a rock star is 63 though.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pOOPe4pH-M

Damn, he looked so small and diminished here.

agree. i too like lift weight and look tity picture on internet listen motorhead.

One of the saddest things I've seen is him having to stop a concert because he couldn't go on

youtube.com/watch?v=cX7P6c0VwBQ

Different show, but that crowd were also extremely classy. The last ever Motorhead gig was in Germany in November '15, but apparently it wasn't filmed at all. The Resurrection Fest show in Spain I think was the last recorded one.

"And your hair. That is a dye job, right?"

"I've been grey for a good 20 years now. If I didn't dye it, I'd look like Willie Nelson."

And?
Why are you mad about it?

I think Motörhead is still their best song
youtube.com/watch?v=H4XKG1Y5sM8

> Not liking degenerate repetitve songs
> Liking most retarded rock'n'roll ever

"Hurr durr cant you have fun you fuckin nerd"

Nope. I just hate brainless 3 chord shit played over and over again. It's the worst of punk. The best of punk, like Black Flag, Bad Brains and so on, actually had talent. But even they abandoned the 3-chord bullshit eventually.

I'm glad all those retarded bands only serve skinheads now.

Don't really like Slayer but at least they were technical and had some melodic (but dissonant) sensibilities. Ramones were pop and they could write songs. Their S/T is GOAT. Rocket to Russia too. The rest occasionally had some moments and had pretty cool lyrics sometimes. Sometimes not though.

In any case, neither really fell to the level of complete degeneration like Motorhead.