I have literally never cried listening to music and i've probably listened to more music than at least 80% of Sup Forums

i have literally never cried listening to music and i've probably listened to more music than at least 80% of Sup Forums

explain yourself you limp wristed nu males

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEuQHLAX8qs
youtube.com/watch?v=BJYpSXnCso0
youtube.com/watch?v=x6rcPRt7sjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=oEuQHLAX8qs

Unlike you, I'm normal

Enjoy your repressed depression/anhedonia/sociopathy! Quite literally mentally retarded!

What's the point, he's a simply robot. Or bait, whatever.
youtube.com/watch?v=BJYpSXnCso0

what's some good music to make me cry Sup Forums

People cry from listening to music? Are these the same fags who cry at movies? Are they incapable of separating fantasy from reality? Are they autistic?

It's because you're children

it's the opposite actually, i have REAL life problems which i'm invested in, i know it's hard to understand since you're probably a 19 year old neet who just got out high school but you'll understand once you grow up :p

Case in point, baitman

Some people are just more emotionally intelligent than others, don't feel insecure just because you have no imagination man.

>some people like to romanticize their own emotions to feel like their emotional depth is deeper than others when they're basically just manchildren playing esoteric

fixed that for you senpai xD

Well you just described 99% of all good art and music then so good for you mr. edgy, weak to mid-tier bait thread. 5/10.

My job, house and fiance say otherwise, but feel free to believe whatever helps you feel better than strangers on the internet!

>Emotional intelligence
Oh, you're baiting me I get it

>Well you just described 99% of all good art and music
(not true by the way)

Believe or not, an emotional response to music is very common, even normal people feel it. You're the only one trying to be edgy and different

You're a robot

OP's trying to be a tough guy, it's not working very well though.

i feel emotions listening to music but crying is some avant teen posturing, lame as fuck unless you're a girl

>My job, house and fiance say otherwise
I totally believe you man, guess I should take my own life since I'll never be as cool as you, oh anonymous poster

Wait, so you think people literally force themselves to cry as they listen?

what is that thing Homer is holding?

What instrument do you play again?

this is officially a trump thread

i bet trump cries to his favorite music

Some sort of black oblong shape with a white oblong shape inside of it

Yeah clearly I'm lying about having things that many adults have. The fact that you find it hard to believe that someone on Sup Forums has a successful life just suggests you're a child who hasn't matured enough to realize that not everyone on here is a memedrone like yourself.

piano

Don't act like half the fags on here that cry to music aren't just guitar playing retards who can't even read music.

It's just tough to believe since you sound like a teenager. Why don't you act your age?

Well, I play the guitar, banjo, and trumpet and have cried to music before. What do you play?

How long have you been studying music theory?

Because I can separate my behavior on Sup Forums and in real life. Whether I sound like an adult to you or not doesn't change what I am. If you refuse to believe I'm an adult as some sort of defense mechanism, just cone out and say it.

>I'm different from the general populace so that means I'm better
ah yes, I'm sure everyone here is just absolutely devastated you don't feel as intense an emotional response as them
I've cried at concerts, cried from songs, cried playing in an orchestra, cried when jamming with friends, and cried playing music by myself
it feels amazing, emotional release is very, very important to my life. I'm sorry it isn't to yours

this is a really pathetic dick-measuring contest t b h

>Because I can separate my behavior on Sup Forums and in real life.
Not really possible. How you act without inhibitions reflects your true character.
Does your fiance know you cyberbully strangers on the internet?

Again like the other guy said, the only person with issues in this thread is you and it's so painfully obvious.
I hope your imaginary wife doesn't get mad at you for neglecting her to jerk off and shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

Please stop bumping this pathetically obvious bait thread underage morons.

7 years

you sound like you're about to cry right now actually

toxic masculinity is real and you're wallowing in it

>If you refuse to believe I'm an adult as some sort of defense mechanism, just come out and say it.
No, I don't believe you because we're all posting anonymously and even bringing up a "life" to brag about hurts your credibility

Even if it was true, bragging about it is pretty pathetic

Wait, what's wrong with crying to music?

Nothing, this is a bait thread

often people cry to music because it relates or triggers their real life problems and individual crisises. theyre not crying completely about the music or movie or whatever....

Jesus I don't have time to reply to all your armchair psychology bullshit. I have work to do. Remember that I was the one mature enough to disengage from the conflict while you children couldn't stop replying.

Nothing at all desu

>Feeling homesick at university. >Decide to give my first full listen to arcade fire's 'the suburbs'.
>Listen to whole album, bretty good
>last track comes on, 'suburbs (continued)
>"wish we could have it back, all the time that we wasted, id only waste it again and again and again"
>bawl my eyes out

>gets mad because people aren't falling hook line and sinker like he thought they would
Maybe tomorrows bait will be a bit spicier

Time for the Sup Forums classic: bait, or just emotionally stunted?

First time I cried to a song was Doggy by Animal Collective. It was the same day that the dog I had all my life was run over by a car

Do you people actually cry listening to music?

Damn, thats rough

I don't know if it's a bait or a guy trying to be edgy, but in any case, music it's the most beautiful way of art ever created. there's music that makes you want to punch someone in the face, there's music to think about yourself or your life in general, there's music that makes you happy or sad and there's music that can make you cry too.
What I'm trying to say is, everyone feels music in a different way. so, if the feeling it's sincere and honest and you're crying, what's wrong with that? I listen to music since I'm 9 years old and I never cried in a show before. Last year David Gilmour came here and don't ask me why but in "coming back to life" I started crying and I wasn't sad or anything.

Yeah, but Campfire Songs was really nice to listen to in the days after he died, and it's still one of my favorite albums

sorry

>t-this is a bait thread but in case it isn't here's a post proving why you're a stupid fgt
make up your mind nerd

>I have work to do. Remember that I was the one mature enough to disengage from the conflict while you children couldn't stop replying.
>oh but here's another reply

inb4
>I'm not OP

u need to listun to tha TR00 Skramz
the ones that maek u got slit ur rists

im op and that wasn't me, just some nice user who felt like rusing you into possible avant suicide

Your not really a real appreciater until its makes you cry, right? I have pleb friends, and they listen to music because it sounds 'cool' or cause it 'pumps them up'. Listening to music that actually conjured emotions is the true patricians choice.

Still posting OP?

You'll be late for work! Better get going! ;^)

>It's an autist can't imagine more than one person baiting him at a time episode
We have these too often

Thanks for the reply

sorry for hurting your feelings senpai :)

Still replying huh?

/thread

Sigur Ros is the only music that ever made me cry

youtube.com/watch?v=x6rcPRt7sjA

If I haven't cried to any media or at all for 5 years am I dead inside?

Yes.

Or you just consume soulless/emotionless media.

What kind of music does make you cry?
Is it just basically listening to sad songs or are there some artists whose music is so good you just start bawling?

I almost cried to this. Almost. The only album that even got close. I sincerely have no idea how you guys can cry to an album, and I'm not critiquing or anything.

I imagine it must simply be amazing to cry to an album. It sounds like quite the experience. I'm yet to find that one album, but I'm still looking for it.

Nah that's normal, senpai. Music is the lowest form of art, so don't be surprised if it doesn't affect you too much.

I might actually be mildly depressed I just don't know

>Music is the lowest form of art
How so?

good job

because he said so you idiot you mongrel you queer

when people cry listening to music, I would think they would be in a bad mood already, and it is just cathartic.

ITT: people who repress their feelings and people who rally around "muh normie identification"

Sometimes it's the lyrics. The best is when it's just the melody and the music itself that does it though.

I wouldn't call it sad exclusively, sometimes it's just achingly beautiful like Mahler's 9th. Sometimes it's harder to explain though, the ramones have gotten going before.

It's the genre fiction of art

it's really mostly to do w/the mood you're already in

>mfw the only music to make me cry was the Undertale soundtrack

Wouldn't all true art be fiction?