Chronic Headphone Ruiner

How many headphones have you ruined in the past year, Sup Forums? I must be at my third one in 2016 alone.

>Fall asleep on top of my headphones
>Ruin them
>Spend 8 minutes trying to mess with the cables just right so I can hear properly from them for 10 seconds
>Buy new ones for 10 bucks
>They're not the same
>Look the old ones up
>25 bucks

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003JOETX8?pc_redir=T1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sleep on earbuds
>open them and solder them together
>repeat 8 times

only downside is the one ear has less bas in them now, but cheap headphones are too shitty

I think I have ruined a grand total of 0 headphones this year.

Do what I do. I have my high quality headphones I take with me and use while listening to music and movies and then I have my cheap ass headphones that I use in bed.
Solved the problem for me.

stop buying cheap shit user
you need to go above $75 for a decent pair that's durable and sounds good

I don't what your problem is, I fall asleep with my headphones on all the time. You need to stop buying cheap shit headphones. I'd recommend the hd 650's for a good sounding, well built pair.

>tfw skating with earphones/headphones

"sweat proof" is the most bullshit claim an audio company will tell you, and that means something in an industry with $10,000 power cables.

>Paying more than 30 bucks on headphones
Fuck that. The 25 bucks headphones I had were perfect. So comfortable, so good. I'm listening to the new Wye Oak album with these new phones and it sounds like I'm listening to a fucking radio. I miss them so much.

Last year I ruined 3 different sets of headphones dragging them back and forth places. Can't wear earbuds,my ears pop them out and are just too small for them.

My last pair of headphones were so tangled up that I lost my cool trying to untangle them and ripped them apart.

i hate myself

my mom bought me beats by dr.dre :)
stepped on them 5 times and they still work

my pair of $20 headphones from walgreens haven't failed me yet

My little brother actually had beats, the headband snapped in half right in the middle because he kept stretching them in and out
fucking idiot.

>tfw rapid wax build up in right ear if i listen with headphones

i cant even sleep on my right ear or gets blocked up. fucking shit.

>burned through a pair of headphones every six to twelve months since i was like twelve
>bought regular cheap sennheisers
>haven't broken in four years
Fucking based.

Used to use shitty ones that broke every 4 months.
Klipsch r6s are what I use now and they're much more durable and sound way better.
My friend uses Shure se215s and they're great too, but I prefer the Klipsch ones because they don't do the over the ear loop thing.

>had these same m50's since march 2015 and are good as new
>slept on them several times too
feelsgoodman

sounds like you guys need to buy some good build quality phones.

Christ dude have you ever tried a >$150 pair of headphones? So much better than anything at your price point. Trust me man, it's night and day.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003JOETX8?pc_redir=T1

Get these when they go on sale.

i listen to music at work and my headphone wires get snagged on shit all the time and ruined. Feels infuriating man

Thats why I only buy $20 pieces of shit for work and listen to good music at home

>postal work
>constant running down stairs
>wire hook gets stuck on a door knob or stair handle
>headphones violently janked off and pace broken
Killed three pairs in less than two years because of this shit.

get some bluetooth gym headphones

Know a guy who has a pair, tried them out, but sound quality was tinny as fuck. I don't think cordlessnes justifies such a hefty price and decrease in quality.