Alcohol music

Hey guys

I'm going hiking with a friend in a few days. I'm trying out alcohol for the first time. Only two because I only plan to get a bit tipsy and apparently a low dose is usually recommended for first timers. What are some good tipsy albums?

Also general tipsy advice? I've already taken the precaution to bring gum. Thanks

Acid Mothers Temple - Benzaiten

when you're drunk you know exactly what you want to listen to

this a cringe thread?

>drinking while hiking
not a good idea

OMG GOOD LUCK WITH UR TWO ALCOHOLS HUN
srsly what kind of assholes drink on hikes jesus

Black Flag

you got memed XD

hey pal rude
thanks

I knew people would say but we're convinced to do it. any precautions we can take to be extra safe?

this

also this

don't be stupid user

you need a friend who won't do any alcohol to watch over you so that you won't do anything dangerous or harmful during your tipsiness

We'll see about that.

>Only two
>psychedelic cat

Nicely meme'd

Yeah I heard about that in a video but I don't think my friends would agree to abstaining so we'll just have to take the risk I guess

The Doors' s/t is pretty fun

only faggots have no control, I get wasted and I still keep a normal life

you're just emasculated

will check them out, good vibes man
don't be rude it's my first time

how old are you?

just buy some beers and get drunk at home or go to a bar..

Remember to have a 'trip partner' you trust when you ingest your alcohol

Dude, nothing better than getting black out drunk the first time. This is the only way to ensure you'll have complete control when you drink again in the future. Take advantage of the safety you'll have. The minimum you should do is get vomit-drunk

he didn't even say anything about fear of losing control, you presumptous faggot, looking to boast about your non-achievements, fuck you.

>
>also this
perfectly fine and normal idea fucking tards

I'm guessing OP is underage. Either that or a horribly sheltered immature weirdo. It's mu, so it could go either way, really.

i can't tell if OP is making a joke, being serious, or trying to hide that he's talking about acid because he's paranoid

not really on topic but i'm gonna do molly alone with a girl i really like this summer. she has pink mood lighting and wants to listen to cocteau twins and my bloody valentine. what else should we listen to?

Faggots , the lot of you.

Whatever you like. Also enjoy getting off with her only to realise you've got E dick

honestly mbv is the perfect choice and u probably wont wanna listen to anything else

i'd recommend texturally heavy but pleasant music in that vein

gas
oneohtrix
animal collective
maybe some house/minimal techno type stuff too

im prepared for E dick. thats what toys are for

yeah she really likes MPP so i'll probably play that too. oneohtrix also seems like a good choice. never rolled before but i assume we'll be too busy talking/cuddling/whatnot to care too much about music but i wanna set the right mood

fucking filthy degenerates

>i don't drink/do drugs so everyone who does is a stupid junkie
fuck off kid

You'll be fine if everyone does it, don't sweat it.

you are joking right? this thread is a joke?